2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

cmon guys, just trying to back up my points

i know you won't... but don't sleep, fam.

Beautiful. I REALLY hope these won't be hard to get when they do release in the US

These will be the next pair of shoes I will actively strive to acquire since the Tiff Highs

One of the best feeling when you get a new release with a discount on top. Wished I waited but maybe next time.

got my size off of ambush - didnt see the code but thats life. i dont want to mess with the order and have some other issue pop up.

repped OP!

I'd PM my name, but paranoia has set in and I'm convinced my order would be cancelled and you wouldn't get the discount.

I bought the Cali's off Ambush with the code and it showed the discounted price BUT IT DIDN'T APPLY TO THE ORDER since it expired yesterday. I messaged them and they wouldn't honor it nor would they allow me to cancel my order 
mean.gif

I'd PM my name, but paranoia has set in and I'm convinced my order would be cancelled and you wouldn't get the discount.
Its cool. The guy actually said he'll refund me w/o it since he did a test-order and it worked. 

If it doesnt go through then thats fine too. $100 shipped is cool. :smile:

Last edited:

code isn't working for me smh
I know none of us want a string of people saying "code does/doesn't work for me" but I just verified it does APPLY before checkout. After checkout is another story. But either way Retail free ship is a good price for this shoe considering it's getting such good reviews from everyone!

I PRAY the rest of the year produces crap SBs. With the beijings coming up I really don't want to spend any more $.

Other than the Concepts collab of course. 

code isn't working for me smh
I know none of us want a string of people saying "code does/doesn't work for me" but I just verified it does APPLY before checkout. After checkout is another story. But either way Retail free ship is a good price for this shoe considering it's getting such good reviews from everyone!
really? that's crazy lol

Code didn't work for me either, if someone wants to PM me with proof as well. That'd would help a lot. Thanks.

Finally got my quartersnacks from Ambush without the code, repped anyway!

Beijing/Hutong in a few weeks? I'm gonna need those for sure! Here's to hoping they're just like the Crawfish/Cali Hi's and everyone in here who wants them eats!

YEAH! No date set but supposedly this year. Who knows what it'll be, though, since CNCPTS has already released a bunch of Dunk Lows and a Dunk High. Maybe a mid or Blazer or Koston?
Let's hope that they continue with the Hi's and Low's, let's not mess with success!!!  
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom