2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

code worked.. got PP email with total.

(image from site after placing order)

Word on the street is November. Dan and I are having a camp sesh. Anyone in the area is more than welcome to come :smile:

I'll probably throw some food on the bbq afterwards. 

Just asked ambush on their chat, said the code is NOT valid anymore. Weak, since it worked for people 45 min ago lol

BTS14 code is invalid. Before I even mentioned the code, Ambush rep I was chatting with said it's invalid.

Oh yeah you and Zach need a crash pad? We might ALL be staying at @Sipy's place because he can spit on CNCPTS from where he lives.
Plenty of room peeps. 

And LOL about the Concepts statement. True story. 

Last edited:
their inventory system doesn't seem to be great lol....either that or they have multiple pairs in each size online

This is my first post on here thought I would share the image don't know if you guys have seen it yet tho, right now it's a rumor

Word on the street is November. Dan and I are having a camp sesh. Anyone in the area is more than welcome to come :smile:
I'll probably throw some food on the bbq afterwards. 
If the rumors are true about Black Friday I'm there without a doubt

Good stuff on everyone providing links and discount code info in here. Reps all around.

Reps to 9th as well for being spot on with the Beijing info.

Rumors of pigeon hi's (even if it's photoshopped)? I feel like that's a shoe that should be left untouched and left alone. I feel the same way about the Freddy Kreuger's and the rest of the city pack but that's just me.

Back
Top Bottom