2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

man those viotechs sold out INSTANTLY on ndc. kinda glad I didnt cop though after seeing the toe box in real pics

that was around the time when NDC tlo release went from being marginally attainable to no way jose

I unfortunately can't buy these right now so I give and I give...

Size 13 Red Lobsters for $200

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Dunk-Low-Premium-SB-Red-Lobster-13-QS-BLUE-GUINNESS-WHAT-THE-STUSSY-/131290956832?ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

$_57.JPG

So damn tempted

via C. Gato

"To give you an example of why shops were scrambling for the Quartersnacks, the shoe at the bottom was the sample / picture in the booking sheet for 1st quarter releases months ago. The shoe at the top is the version that was emailed out to shops this weekend with an order request. This is similar to the Quarter Snack. The sample was bad so shops passed then it was redone and looked much better and everybody wanted it. Similar to this shoe.  That email also said any shops who hadn't submitted their order by this morning would have them allocated to them. Meaning this shoe falls in that weird middle ground between a QS and a GR. Shops can order pairs like a GR but will receive it no matter what like a QS. And yes, there is a story behind it so expect some hype."

these are pretty sick IMO

Yeah I like'em too.

Probably passing on the Beijings this weekend. Adult life sucks sometimes.

Curious: I looked on NDC release dates and I did not see an sb release. Can any one lead me to a link that states a release this saturday?

Coming from Hawaii I'm trying to take advantage of free shipping. Any other shop I need to pay for shipping even if they say "free shipping"

.....excluding hawaii and alaska.
Here ya go:
http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/41986/p/3897

On the main page, scroll down and click on Supply Chain.  Then on the next page, click on release dates, which will give you a more detailed new releases page.

Word on twitterverse is hacky sack lows at outlets for fiddy. Hit up nike twitter with that style code!

Was tempted by the quarters but never feelin that swoosh..

The beijings look different than the earlier pics..

Love the lobsters especially the blue lobsters

What was the word on the yellow pair, were they just samples?

Quartersnacks & Beijings and I'm on a little break for a while.

I've held off for as long as I can for the QSs, I think I'm just about to cop. Don't understand what Nike is doing and Tactics is still just "waiting".

did you guys see those pickup photos on the beijings with all the f'd up quality issues? i heard they are definitely not as nice in person as online. check that other sneaker forum, rhymes with bowl collector

Quartersnacks & Beijings and I'm on a little break for a while.

I've held off for as long as I can for the QSs, I think I'm just about to cop. Don't understand what Nike is doing and Tactics is still just "waiting".

pretty much same boat, Beijing's , then hope to find a pair of QS , and im good till the blk infareds drop, unless anymore SB's drop till the end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom