2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

blue supreme highs are the goat.
For me Concepts collabs >>>>>>>>> Preme collabs

giphy.gif

Supreme SB dunks are the goatest imo

really though, I had no idea what Supreme was when I first got into SBs

Saw on the forums everyone speaking so highly of them, I figured "Supreme" was just another tier of quality, like Pro-Premium-Supreme

The lows are decent. Theyve been growing on me recently. Quilted blazers are indeed amazing. 

But the highs...man. Look like something I would get from a $50 clearance sale. 

Supreme SB dunks are the goatest imo

really though, I had no idea what Supreme was when I first got into SBs

Saw on the forums everyone speaking so highly of them, I figured "Supreme" was just another tier of quality, like Pro-Premium-Supreme

Lol this sounds exactly like what happened with me...but there are just small details on pretty much all of their nike collabs that bring versace tears to my eyes.

About corgi. He has really fair prices for the shoes he puts up for sale. He doesn't deal with BS cause he knows people want to buy his shoes. 

I bought a pair of og taxi 12's from him. Asked me to set up a venmo account to pay. I did.

Then I bought another pair of shoes later on and he accepted paypal gift, cool.

3rd time I wanted to buy some shoes that I've been waiting a long time to find DS for a good price he gives me those list of options previously posted. I asked if he could take venmo or paypal like our previous transactions.

Doesn't respond and sells em to someone else. I know I'm 'new' to buying from him but I felt like I proved myself as a reliable repeat customer and I felt wronged by that and respectfully asked him why not even a reply? He said, since I couldn't pay via one of his options, then nothing to say.

I said I understand and I will no longer be buying shoes from him anymore. He then told me not to be so emotional. lol.

Thats just me. I don't care who you are, I didn't appreciate being treated like that. But as far as being legit, he is.

Last edited:
Outside of the Blazers, the other supreme collabs remind me of early 2000's dunks that were footaction exclusives.

Im convinced those highs would have rotted on shelves if they were a GR, and as far as the lows, elephant print only works on AJ3's

About corgi. He has really fair prices for the shoes he puts up for sale. He doesn't deal with BS cause he knows people want to buy his shoes. 

I bought a pair of og taxi 12's from him. Asked me to set up a venmo account to pay. I did.

3rd time I wanted to buy some shoes that I've been waiting a long time to find DS for a good price he gives me those list of options previously posted. I asked if he could take venmo or paypal like our previous transactions.

Doesn't respond and sells em to someone else. I know I'm 'new' to buying from him but I felt like I proved myself as a reliable repeat customer and I felt wronged by that and respectfully asked him why not even a reply? He said, since I couldn't pay via one of his options, then nothing to say.

I said I understand and I will no longer be buying shoes from him anymore. He then told me not to be so emotional. lol.

Thats just me. I don't care who you are, I didn't appreciate being treated like that. But as far as being legit, he is.
you have to take into consideration there are probably 50-100 (I'd say conservatively) people who contact him on any given sneaker. To reply to every single person gets incredibly cumbersome. Multiply that by the 10x sneakers he posts daily. So I agree with him - I've bought 3 pairs from him before and don't ever get feels hurt if I don't get a response back, get a sorry they're sold, etc. His method is most efficient for him to do business and I can't knock that.

edit - but I will say he's kind of gotten annoying with his non-sneaker selling related posts. Nobody really cares what the "state of the game" is/was/will be.

Last edited:

As far as being legit, @rapcoz2134  can tell you a horror story. 

Dude acts like a pompous a-hole. Seriously. You're not some shoe god. 

Get a grip. 

you have to take into consideration there are probably 50-100 (I'd say conservatively) people who contact him on any given sneaker. To reply to every single person gets incredibly cumbersome. Multiply that by the 10x sneakers he posts daily. So I agree with him - I've bought 3 pairs from him before and don't ever get feels hurt if I don't get a response back, get a sorry they're sold, etc. His method is most efficient for him to do business and I can't knock that.
Oh yeah, I know. That's why I told him I understood why after he did reply back to me. But after that, I didn't want to do any business with him. Thats just me.

edit - but I will say he's kind of gotten annoying with his non-sneaker selling related posts. Nobody really cares what the "state of the game" is/was/will be.
Ugh that nonsense he posted today or yesterday whatever. No one cares that you and another IG head got into a fight. No one.

lol

I was wondering how long until that came up.

I'm not gonna air any dirty laundry here, but it had nothing to do with buying from him...I recently made a purchase and was more than satisfied with the service.

lol

I was wondering how long until that came up.

I'm not gonna air any dirty laundry here, but it had nothing to do with buying from him...I recently made a purchase and was more than satisfied with the service.
I'm curious why you'd buy from him after what you told me...? From everything I know, he's a legit seller but I wouldn't mess with him after hearing that nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom