2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

He explained it to me. Makes more sense now but still, I wouldn't buy from him even if a steal came up because... well it probably WAS a steal 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Thanks @bballermarkie!

But I can't be spending ANYMORE on shoes after these Hutongs. It's a hard stop for me.

For my local Vancouver heads... Early news that the Hutong/Beijing Dunks are dropping this Saturday at Menu 11:00am sharp!
Same ol, same ol.

Retail: $130
Sizes: 8-12

STRICTLY IN STORE, LOCAL ONLY. SORRY!

Thanks @bballermarkie!

But I can't be spending ANYMORE on shoes after these Hutongs. It's a hard stop for me.

For my local Vancouver heads... Early news that the Hutong/Beijing Dunks are dropping this Saturday at Menu 11:00am sharp!
Same ol, same ol.

Retail: $130
Sizes: 8-12

STRICTLY IN STORE, LOCAL ONLY. SORRY!

Damn it! I really wish they'd be willing to ship to me here in Victoria. The local here just got the tie dyes in... So far behind, ugh.

Last edited:
So you guys remember that PayPal $5 off thing? Must be BS because I ordered something today and it did not take $5 off. I never received an email or anything. Hope we didn't scam ourselves haha.

So you guys remember that PayPal $5 off thing? Must be BS because I ordered something today and it did not take $5 off. I never received an email or anything. Hope we didn't scam ourselves haha.
I think they said they would send you the offer within the next couple weeks or something

I think they said they would send you the offer within the next couple weeks or something
That's what I thought. But I also remember reading something to the effect of "you can just use it, no code, it will be automatically deducted from your next purchase."

That's what I thought. But I also remember reading something to the effect of "you can just use it, no code, it will be automatically deducted from your next purchase."
I had a friend use his already, and he said it worked no issues.  but I do remember it saying they will email us in a week.  maybe try another browser?

I thought it was instantly available as well. Did a preorder purchase from BestBuy.com earlier today and chose to use Paypal and it did not deduct $5.

Back
Top Bottom