2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

man this thread has me trippin. I don't want the QS but I keep seeing you guys post info on where to buy plus discounts and it makes me want to get them. *look down

Anyone have a place for the QS with a discount lol i have 80 in paypal right now i want to spend lol

Apparently those yeezy dunks are premier samples 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Computer trippin so I can't upload it for some reason, but did y'all see the stashedboxes IG photo of the beijings?

Sidepanel looks exactly like rest of shoe in that particular pic. Not sure if it's the lighting, the picture, that particular pair or what. Not too flattering in my opinion. 

Little NY trip update. Picked up these babies from the Nike Factory Outlet at NJ for $80! It's .5 bigger than my usual but I couldn't resist below retail and probably the only pair in Holland hehe.
Great execution on these.

Little NY trip update. Picked up these babies from the Nike Factory Outlet at NJ for $80! It's .5 bigger than my usual but I couldn't resist below retail and probably the only pair in Holland hehe.
Great execution on these.

U went to nj on ur trip to nyc? How Could U haha

Nice find. Paramus or elizabeth?

U went to nj on ur trip to nyc? How Could U haha

Nice find. Paramus or elizabeth?

Haha lol. I went to Jersey Gardens at Elizabeth.
Saw a few more dunks there at the mall in one of the stores (j-pack, kumquat, the highs with the stars at the heels, lows with snakeskin and the red details) but I refused to pay retail so I left them haha.
I'm planning on going to Soho/Downtown today for some skate shops. Manhattan has 0 Dunks for some reason

Last edited:
Que the obligatory "SB is back" followed by "I haven't bought a SB in years but I'm interested in the new SB x Yeezy collab, how do they fit?

that's not saying much haha. has there been a low that could be in the discussion with the QS?
Bunch of other GR lows already dropped. Plus we've seen I think 4 more that are dropping this year? The @StillIn729 dunks, the wizard of oz lows, winter pack, and the ones that someone threw pictures up of yesterday. 

Back
Top Bottom