2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

the independently owned skate shops are few and far between on the island of manhattan.

Check out Daves Quality Meats they are in the soho area, so is supreme and flight club, they are worth walking through if youve never been before.

Sure am happy to hear elizabeth outlets got some new sb's they were setting on those sendhelp2s and 5 diff janos for months now, i was wondering when something new was going to come. I'll be going tonight to see if i can scrum up a coupon, see whats the lowest i can get something for.

the other weekend I was able to buy one of those woodgrain crewnecks for 30$, i think it was 50% off.

Extra butter, kith, etc too ^^^

Kith is a skate shop? i had no idea, i used to shop at attrium for jeans but never saw SBs in the back, that was before the whole Feig thing caught fire. I guess i need to pay that place a visit sometime.

i used to go to premium laces for my sbs when i shopped in manhattan, do they still carry SBs?

i'm worried im not going to like the beijings as much in hand

they look great in pics, but i feel like the color contrast is going to be much more washed out

and the material won't be as great as i think they are 

it really is a shoe you have to see in person to appreciate.. i, personally, prefer my QuarterSnacks over my Beijing's.

The winter pack. The salt stains. The poltergeists.

Are they not all the same shoes???

There are 6 or so shoes in the "winter pack"

Poltergeists and Salt stains are different shoes, but both are part of the winter/warmth/outdoor pack lol

:nerd:

those crimson lows dont look too bad at 44$, wish there was a store i could just pick them up at.

anyone know if there is a trick to getting your shoes boxed by CCS? like if you buy two pairs, or multiple items do they box then?

anyone know if there is a trick to getting your shoes boxed by CCS? like if you buy two pairs, or multiple items do they box then?
They'll probably double BAG your shoes if you were to buy two pairs haha. I'm pretty sure someone a few weeks/months back stated that multiple items usually get shipped in boxes.

Last edited:
rocky-horror-brad-i-love-you.gif

off topic, but i wanted to wish a very special happy birthday to our very own @DanVSMan!
tumblr_m98brd7zBg1qa44uqo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom