2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

it was thru ebay...but I felt like i did everything already on my end.  I even shipped same day...  but I dont want ebay to tell me i have to pay half .  ebay already is charging me an arm and leg with their fees 
sick.gif

side note : happy day Dan!
did u use global shipping program?

no...i printed the label out on ebay and sent it out.  I filled out the customs form etc.   should I have used global shipping program?
i'm not sure haha it's cheap and easy for seller, but buyer will prob see the fees and will run away.

i agree with others, you shouldn't have to cover fees.

I don't understand why Nike keeps pumping out the Yeezy colorway.

He left Nike. He's gone. He doesn't want to be associated with the swoosh.

LOL, makesomerice makesomerice has an GIF for everything.

RE: Yeezy SB.

The concept alone is dope just because of what Kanye has done to the sneaker community, but it has to be done right.
I'd like to see a Nike SB Mid, to utilize the strap feel of the sneaker.

Also would like to see a platinum colorway, that'd be SWEEEEET!

Kanye has ruined the sneaker community tho

Happy BDay Dan :smokin

@DanVsMan wow lotta respect for that. I hate computer engineering. Struggled for hours just writing a program for a calculator for my C++ class
Yeah C++ is annoying but it gets easier when learning multiple coding languages because some of them are very similar. Then it gets tough again trying to remember the minor differences...
Happy bday dan!!
Thanks alot!
By the way your stache looks, I woulda figured you were older lol. Happy birthday homie!
Haha I got that Tom Seleck Stache.
Happy birthday man @DanVSMan!

"I'm getting old for a young person", wait until you hit 29!
I tell people "I'm in my late twenties."
Haha I've passed the threshold for mid twenties. I'm there at the late twenties!

they still teach c++?  i haven't taking a programming class (besides SAS, or other stat languages) since like 2000.  I always enjoyed C and C++ though.

yeezy inspired dunks?  no thanks..
Yeah C++ is base coding that many engineers have to take. It's like how many computer science engineers have to take a couple base Electrical Engineering courses.

it was thru ebay...but I felt like i did everything already on my end.  I even shipped same day...  but I dont want ebay to tell me i have to pay half .  ebay already is charging me an arm and leg with their fees 
sick.gif

side note : happy day Dan! 
It's up to them to pay for their own customs fees. If they don't want to pay, you can ship as a gift through USPS (but that would obviously have had to be worked out prior to shipment). That's pretty much your only option for Canada. And thanks for the well-wishes!

those crimson lows dont look too bad at 44$, wish there was a store i could just pick them up at.

anyone know if there is a trick to getting your shoes boxed by CCS? like if you buy two pairs, or multiple items do they box then?

Two pairs or more has always resulted in a box for me. Even a pair and some pants or something usually comes boxed

Last edited:
Dan, happy bday man. Being 40, I can tell you to enjoy your youth as long as possible.
My 20s were destroyed by drugs and alcohol. 30s were spent recovering and starting a family. In late 2011 I decided I would live my 20s. Long story short, stay a kid even if you are a man.

thanks for your opinions guys!  reps to all.  I'll let yall know how this plays out (learning experience I guess)...really not planning on paying these fees! 

Dan, happy bday man. Being 40, I can tell you to enjoy your youth as long as possible.
My 20s were destroyed by drugs and alcohol. 30s were spent recovering and starting a family. In late 2011 I decided I would live my 20s. Long story short, stay a kid even if you are a man.
That's some good advice, Larry. So far, my twenties have been great. I got no regrets and am happy where I'm at. Thanks for the birthday wishes, I don't feel any different than yesterday haha

Happy Birthday to my arch enemy @DanVSMan  
laugh.gif

Nike SB SOL - Size 8.5 Pre Owned - $149.99 + Shipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-sb-hig...3795840?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2a43a94f80

Nike SB Ferris Bueller - Size 9 Pre Owned - $185 + Shipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-SB-Dun...9033626?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item259552fc1a

Nike SB Taun Taun - Size 9.5 DS - $139.99 Shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DS-2011-NIK...3621332?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3f3cd65dd4

The sellers for the SOLs and Buellers are newer, so ask questions and request extra pics for LC, but if they were in my size I would buy them instantly....

Haha that's a great gif. I remember when I first came back to NT after a long hiatus with a new account, you were one of the first people to hit me up and make me feel welcome. You even made me my very own avy because the one I made was garbage hahaha.

Went from this:

To this:

I know it may not seem like a lot, but I always remember that. Just wanted to say thank you 
nthat.gif

If Nike feels that they created the concept, buzz, and hype... Why would they let it walk away?
Plus, YOU may be tired of it but in the grand scheme of things it sells on ANYTHING... Yeezys, Foams, AF1s, Roshes, etc....

Didn't you already cop, though? You doubling up this weekend?

Nah I don't have a pair yet, my local just got them in this afternoon and I went to take a "gander" at them on my lunch break...

But to answer your question....Yes I plan on grabbing twins.

BTW, HBD bro nameth

Last edited:

If Nike feels that they created the concept, buzz, and hype... Why would they let it walk away?
Plus, YOU may be tired of it but in the grand scheme of things it sells on ANYTHING... Yeezys, Foams, AF1s, Roshes, etc....

I don't mind the colorway personally. It just a hyped colorway just like the South Beach.

I don't mind the colorway personally. It just a hyped colorway just like the South Beach.

True... I like the Yeezy colorways on things more than South Beach. I actually find the South Beach colorway to be ugly.

Yeezy colorway is nice and simple with enough pop to make it stand out.

Back
Top Bottom