[h2]NIKE DUNK LOW PREMIUM SB 'QUARTERSNACKS'[/h2]

$98

SEP

LAUNCH: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2014 - 12:00 PM EDT

Black/Black-Reflective Silver313170-019Limit 1 per customer

images

Last edited:
Nice to know homie, niceeee to know!

They are really nice, love just about everything about them. Some pairs are more visually appealing than others, if you can grab from a local I would and look through a few pairs.

The right pair w/ the right contrasting colors are fantastic though :smokin

I don't understand why Nike keeps pumping out the Yeezy colorway.

Because people trip over themselves to buy it and it sells out.

This culture had a lust for stupid nicknames too, even though these sneakers have nothing to do with the yeezy. It's sad and is a huge turn off for me, because I think a lot of them are dope but the hype kills it.

Nah I don't have a pair yet, my local just got them in this afternoon and I went to take a "gander" at them on my lunch break...

But to answer your question....Yes I plan on grabbing twins.

BTW, HBD bro nameth

Happy birthday, Dan!

For those waiting on NDC for the Quartersnacks

HBD #TEAMGOOFY
Haha you guys are ridiculous. Thank you thank you. I am extremely humbled today.

Happy Birthday to my arch enemy @DanVSMan
 :lol:

Nike SB SOL - Size 8.5 Pre Owned - $149.99 + Shipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-sb-high-dunk-statute-liberty-/181523795840?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2a43a94f80

Nike SB Ferris Bueller - Size 9 Pre Owned - $185 + Shipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-SB-Dunk-High-Ferris-Bueller-size-9-/161419033626?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item259552fc1a

Nike SB Taun Taun - Size 9.5 DS - $139.99 Shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DS-2011-NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-TAUNTAUN-SIZE-9-5-jedi-low-supreme-tiff-skunk-/271603621332?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3f3cd65dd4

The sellers for the SOLs and Buellers are newer, so ask questions and request extra pics for LC, but if they were in my size I would buy them instantly....

Damn, those Buellers are my size too but the dude has zero feedback. What to do,,.

Last edited:

Credit where credit is due and all that jazz. Thank you, as well.
Thanks man, appreciate it..
Damn, those Buellers are my size too but the dude has zero feedback. What to do,,.
Message the seller to get an idea of how he/she is with communication. I usual can judge a scammer/new seller by the response I get.  Also, ask for pictures of the inside tag for LC.  I for one don't have an issue buying from someone on Ebay with little to no feedback, as you are always protected in the end.  It's only an issue if you can't afford to have that money tied up if something goes wrong.  Others may have different experiences with getting scammed, but it hasn't happened to me yet...

Message the seller to get an idea of how he/she is with communication. I usual can judge a scammer/new seller by the response I get.  Also, ask for pictures of the inside tag for LC.  I for one don't have an issue buying from someone on Ebay with little to no feedback, as you are always protected in the end.  It's only an issue if you can't afford to have that money tied up if something goes wrong.  Others may have different experiences with getting scammed, but it hasn't happened to me yet...
I agree with this in fact sometimes little/zero feedback sellers are eager to make sure they get positive reviews.

Thanks man, appreciate it..

Thanks for the help, he just replied and told me they don't come with the box. Still worth it? I just messaged him for pics of the tag

Just me but I couldn't own sneakers w/o the box, just the collector in me. But for a really good steal it'd be worth it

Ditto.

I passed on many a deal just because it didnt have the box. But it all depends on you man. $180 is still a solid price for those shoes. 

Thanks for the help, he just replied and told me they don't come with the box. Still worth it? I just messaged him for pics of the tag

Just me but I couldn't own sneakers w/o the box, just the collector in me. But for a really good steal it'd be worth it
Exactly what I was going to reference.  Its only an issue if it's important to you.  Hard to place a dollar amount on having/not having the box.  To some it would be a deal breaker while others wouldn't mind...

>New Shoes & Gear

>Click on Newest Item (usually the 1st item)

>Add 1 to ID #

as easy as that fellas 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom