2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Guys,

Premier uses Priority to ship or some other fast shipping?

I'm so cheap... the only solace I have right now for not getting free shipping is that it will be fast. XD

Guess my only other concrete option is VU and their free shipping took over a week... so guess I got that atleast.

Guys,

I'm so cheap... the only solace I have right now for not getting free shipping is that it will be fast. XD

Guess my only other concrete option is VU and their free shipping took over a week... so guess I got that atleast.
Premier ships pretty quickly

Guys,

tactics offers free ship... premier is pretty quick to cancel too. IF you are thinking of going that route.

Add the kid Xbox : ThatGuyRome321
Dude what the?

I've been very happy with SPoT's shipping on the crawfish and snacks. Haven't needed to go anywhere else but ndc.

Guys,

UPS Ground:

http://www.ups.com/maps

Coming from 49503.

tactics offers free ship... premier is pretty quick to cancel too. IF you are thinking of going that route.

I use Tactics if given the option to. It's neighbours with WA so I get my stuff fast that way. Westcoast aw yes!

But lil lady, they said only 7+ for these so I played it safe. :D

Had them in cart on NDC while waiting for WTLs to add.  They didn't, and I talked myself into dropping the Beijings, too.  Got the QS yesterday, which I wanted more, and I need to slow my butt down going into the holidays.

But I'm glad to see so much success in here this morning!  Now, you'll all post dope photos making me regret my choice, haha.

Had them in cart on NDC while waiting for WTLs to add.  They didn't, and I talked myself into dropping the Beijings, too.  Got the QS yesterday, which I wanted more, and I need to slow my butt down going into the holidays.

But I'm glad to see so much success in here this morning!  Now, you'll all post dope photos making me regret my choice, haha.
I got lucky and wtl and beijing got into my cart same time.

Woke up a few minutes ago and managed to grab a pair from NDC. If only it was like this for all releases. Thanks to those ridiculous Lebrons.

I missed the Jordan 6 Spizike Red

I missed the Jordan 14 Ferrari Red

I passed on the BP

I passed on the Ruckus

I passed on the .25 QS

But today is a good day !

Copped the Beijing 9.5 US from Premier ! Yeah Happy Me !

Thank you Family NT SB

nthat.gif

Copped from premier. How was NDC? I woke up to stop the alarm and immediately passed out again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom