2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I wish I saw this coming, since I figured they weren't coming to the states I paid 2 bills...

Fml... anyway glad for all who purchased their Beijing's 
pimp.gif

Still love em

Just As Predicted, Not A Single Person Here At The Local Shop For These Beijing's :pimp:

Get At Me If You're Still Coming Up Short :nerd:

Owner Will Be Back In An Hour Or So He Said

Last edited:
I wonder what resale prices will be looking like by next Friday or if any shops will still have a few pairs (doubt it).

Grabbed two pairs. Keeping the one with better midpanels I think....

Wish I wasn't so picky XD.

Back to bed. Good night guys!

Last edited:
I just need to stop ordering from random Ohio shops before drops. lost 20 bucks on Calis last week and now got a call back from unheardof that the order did go through last night although i thought it didnt since they didnt take my info besides CC and were supposed to call me back last night.

Now i have 3 pairs on the way and need to cancel 1, and will have to cancel my NDC order, and probably keep 2 :/

Double screwed cause i have to keep the one i paid 138 for... I need more patience.

Last edited:
Happy I was able to cop the beijings off NDC! :pimp: been waiting for these to drop for so long and used a 15% discount too :pimp:

UnDS'd Petoskey's Today To Pickup Beijing's And Head Up To Breckenridge For A Wedding.

I Gotta Admit, These Are One Of My Favorite SB Releases In A Long *** Time :pimp:

I missed the Jordan 6 Spizike Red
I missed the Jordan 14 Ferrari Red
I passed on the BP
I passed on the Ruckus
I passed on the .25 QS

But today is a good day !

Copped the Beijing 9.5 US from Premier ! Yeah Happy Me !

Thank you Family NT SB

:nthat:

How did you manage? They ship to the EU? (In my head you're from Europe as well I might be mistaking)

If u only knew they ship international (for free as well) I would hop on.
No 9.5 to be found now

I decided to pass in person; I'm just not feeling pair the pair with one side panel pretty dark and the other light

Glad to see people copping relatively easy. Lots of places with phone orders, etc. and tons of good people helping others out! I'm taking a pass even though I may regret it in the future.

Back
Top Bottom