2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I guess I'm confused. BINs are okay but auctions aren't...?

just think about it--- a lot of ppl on here know what's what on ebay. You could very well be blowing up the spot somebody is already bidding/lurking hoping to come up on a lick (which has happened in here before).

BINs are like posting links to stores; it's a set price. No real licks to be had, unless u wanna wheel and deal in a private message to the seller.

I mean you did it so it's whatever. But just like for future reference/posts :D

giphy.gif

But seriously though, without re-hashing the whole thing, I agree with @GatorBeltsNPattieMelts  but that fell on deaf ears.  I was told by Meth that you can post ANYTHING, live auctions are OK....but I don't necessarily agree with it....

I'll leave my own opinions out of it, just know that it is not technically against the rules.

Nike SB won against me this month...

Rukus, Calis, QS, & Beijings were all copped.

I may need to take a break for a while lol.

I'm still debating copping a pair of LMs though.

Nike SB won against me this month...

Rukus, Calis, QS, & Beijings were all copped.
I may need to take a break for a while lol.

I'm still debating copping a pair of LMs though.

I been trying to stop buying kicks for awhile for about 8 years haha

Last edited:
lol in the lebron thread a certain someone was talmbout how SBs are dead now and that they started the reselling trend. Not sure if he was serious or if it was disinfo, but either way it means good news for us in terms of snagging what we want.

^^^ :smokin

Best month for SB this year imo...
in a couple of years imo

Just saw my shipping confirmation from tactics for Beijings.

Delivery Estimate: Est. delivery Sep. 22

Not like I'm going to wear them anytime soon with this weather looking how it is but sheesh :lol:

It was free though :smokin

Last edited:
lol in the lebron thread a certain someone was talmbout how SBs are dead now and that they started the reselling trend. Not sure if he was serious or if it was disinfo, but either way it means good news for us in terms of snagging what we want.

Sounds like a hypebeast

Finally found a copped Cheech and Chongs! From a NT'r too, patiently waiting now for that delivery day! :D

Last edited:
I feel like I'm the only person on earth who thinks a lot of the older SBs people love are too over the top. I like the simpler ones like heinekens, calis, etc but a lot of those joints were crazy (tacky I gues). I'm a simple person when it comes to fashion/design though.

I feel like I'm the only person on earth who thinks a lot of the older SBs people love are too over the top. I like the simpler ones like heinekens, calis, etc but a lot of those joints were crazy (tacky I gues). I'm a simple person when it comes to fashion/design though.
i fell under the hype.

got rid of my jedis, vamps, and recently de la.

only old ones i have now are shimizu. hell ive been trying to unload my red supreme highs

I'm not real big on dunks, but soon as I saw Petoskeys in this thread months ago I had to have. Paid a little over retail on ebay and I didn't mind at all. Will double up when I get the chance to.

I am a noob when it comes to sbs but the idea that they are dead is foolish. Do they have the same hype that most of the basketball shoes bring? No, but I believe in the last year alone (which is when I caught on) they have dropped plenty of innovative,higher quality shoes at much lower price points than Jordans. I like most complained about higher prices, lower quality and the same damn shoes releasing every few years, but still bought them. Well, I finally had enough and opened my eyes and mind to other designs. In the last year I have purchased more sbs, asics, and new balances than I have in 15+ years of collecting. Let the hype mongers keep spreading their hype and let us on the other side be great. If sbs are dead in their eyes let them stay dead and we will continue to

on Sadderday, Tuesday, Friday or whenever we decide to finally hunt down a pair.

Back
Top Bottom