2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Appreciate it fam!

Well put, my man. I was just thinking the same thing. One of the main reasons why I stopped buyin j's is higher price/less quality. Hype all the time and too much trouble to acquire even one pair. Started buying up dunks which are half the price with better quality and comfort. They're pretty much all easily obtainable and best of all, everyone here on this thread is helpful with info. I also like the design concept behind a lot of the dunks that came out before and those that will come out in the future.

I dnt have many dunks but I do love the innovation and inspiration behind some of them. to each it's own. I just jumped on the train last year after the diamonds I'm not gonna front. some I like (510, BMH) some I think are stupid lookin (boas, crawfish)

I joined the SB Family, because damn J's are too common on feet in my place and I wanted to be unique, SB is the answer half the price but with better quality

though I only got 2 remaining SB at the moment

SOMP and Beijings

but the Nike SB Family are way much cooler than the JB Family in NT

I joined the SB Family, because damn J's are too common on feet in my place and I wanted to be unique, SB is the answer half the price but with better quality

SOMP and Beijings

PREACH, HALELUJA!
Rain, BHM, Cali high, Rukus, Lance Mountain (sort of) & counting!
J-Pack & Beijing to be obtained when the loot is right since I have to import those.
Q'S when I feel like it's that time lol & I just copped NIKE SB DUNK HIGH PRO (GYM RED / GYM RED - WHITE) for €50/50% off. Oops...
What's it's nickname? (Dr. Seuss/Thing 2?)

Last edited:
BUST DOWN! I swear I broke a few necks over here hehe.

I'm not one to complain about creasing but man the toe box material has no mercy on it's smooth pan texture.
The sun sure makes these pop out when you're wearing an all black outfit. A black or yellow shirt with corn on it would be the only other way to do these justice imo.

I need, blue devils, vdays and SOMPS,

I'm probably one of the few people on this board that regrets my Baos I swear I just can't seem to wear them

Last edited:
[quote name="Dcypoe81" url="/t/303260/2014-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/99510#post_21600431"

"SB's are dead"...

Is their a website that has an infographic like that for every year of SBs? Would be nice to see the history of dunks in a an organized fashion.[/quote]

It would be my guess that he made this himself.

Anyways, quarter snacks for today

My favortie SB Dunks of all time are the Unlucky 13s and the Melvins. 
I definitely wanted the Melvins at some point, as a fan of SB and of the band - but I'm scared off by fakes.  One of those things that I'm just too late on, and now I don't want to take the risk because I don't know enough about them.

SOMP and Beijings

Totally agree with what you are saying, Sb's are way more easy to obtain, and the price and quality are on point.

Back
Top Bottom