2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^^^ :nthat:

And my idea for a nike sb would probably be video game related, maybe a dunk that looked similar to the console?

SNES dunk low
PS1 dunk low

:nerd:

^^^ :nthat:

And my idea for a nike sb would probably be video game related, maybe a dunk that looked similar to the console?

SNES dunk low
PS1 dunk low

:nerd:
Dreamcast, Genesis, and ummm Atari (the wood grain joint).

Edit. We get 420 dunks. Pshycs should get some love. Mario (shroom) dunks would be dope.

Last edited:

Here's my pair of Hutong Dunks. Got a bit of contrast going on between the medial and lateral sides of the shoes.

It dawned on me when I was relacing them that this is basically the never submitted idea I had for a New Orleans street corner dunk. I could never figure out how to describe what I'd do to the leather to get it to look like this, but I'd swap the swoosh out with an orion blue outline with a patent leather white one on top to give the shoes a street corner look that's pretty unique to this city.

Please don't mind the mess, I just walked in the door from work.

Anyone who has Cheech and Chongs, how did you remove the white canvas? I wanna do it to mine but I don't wanna at the same time. I beat my LM's and they look cool but these are a tad different and that green looks sick if done right.. Might have to get a customizer to do it proper if I do unless ppl have methods for me to use..

Quote:

Can anyone help me out with a pair of oompas inside tag.

I'll snap a photo of my tag when I get home... Around 8:00PM PST though.

The Uprise dunks are a good stand in.

Same colors as BITW logo. Has the 4 stars for Chicago.

Trueeeee.... I see a all white base, black side/rear panels, red swoosh/branding, red star, sole inserts could be the first holding the lightning bolt/best in the world. Also try to establish tape to represent his taped up fists.

What about a space or "galaxy" themed Nike SB, built like the original Pushead....
They could add crazy details and hidden messages in it.

I love the vintage skateboard video game inspired dunks (720, Skate or Die).. It would be awesome to see some vintage skateboard pinball inspired dunks (Radical, Skateball, Skate City)...

^^^
nthat.gif

SNES dunk low
PS1 dunk low

nerd.gif
Would love an SNES dunk. though it might look close to purple pigeons?

I have a pair of the NES Wildwood ACGs tucked away somewhere, with original NES colors and the glossy controller print on the leather. Would love a first gen NES dunk low.

Last edited:
I'd love avatar the last air bend dunks.

One for each nation then a what the-esq one for the avatar himself.

If I get time tonight I'll go more in depth with my magical vision

Back
Top Bottom