2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

With the whole Nike SB needs to stick to "original" concepts theme....

Let's post some themes that you guys would like to see... Add along as it goes.
I'd like to see a...

WWE theme (grew up a huge wrestling fan)
Breaking Bad theme
Dark Knight theme (I know they have a Batman theme)
Blue Moon theme
Doctor Who (mints)
Garbage Pail Kids (mints) - I think that would be a dope theme.
Jack Daniels (MusicialExcellence) - Nice.
EZ Widers (MusicialExcellence) - Maybe the next 4/20 release?

If the list continues to grow, I'll shorten it or leave it on a page lol.
Dexter

Lebowski hi's would be sick!  I'd love to see the sweater pattern on the upper, and the outsole looking like that clear jelly sandal The Dude wears.

a dbz villians pack would be sweet

freeza

cell

buu

all final forms

*lol forgot my avatar's from dbz

Last edited:
Hard to keep up in this thread when work is insane

I'm unsure of my next cop; trying to not blow money because I'm moving

If I recall, mints told me thst this was just a glorified restock
Someone else came in with that info, I just knew that those had come out before 2013. If I'm remembering my info correctly they found a decent amount of them in a warehouse and just allocated them to SB accounts in Europe.
I think I was the one who cleared that up. Saw on twitter/IG somewhere that it was just a typical (yet very late) restock.

I was super bummed out tho. I miss the ADs so much. Only have one pair left, and they've already been pretty well loved.

SB I really wanna see made:

Def more star wars
Wouldn't mind a Bart Simpson
A better weed related 420 concept

Wrestler wise Id want to see OG Sting and Diamond Dallas Page dunks. Could incorporate the blonde-ish mullet, denim, and purple on the DDP joint. Heel stitching if the hands making the diamond. Insoles of "Self High Five" and "Feel the Bang"

Wrestler wise Id want to see OG Sting and Diamond Dallas Page dunks. Could incorporate the blonde-ish mullet, denim, and purple on the DDP joint. Heel stitching if the hands making the diamond. Insoles of "Self High Five" and "Feel the Bang"

sting_bio.png

?

You guys are giving some dope *** ideas.

Anddddd I just remembed my Quartersnacks come in today! Can't wait.

Ah okay...just didn't know if you meant "OG" as in black/white pre-Wolfpac face paint.

Last edited:
You guys are giving some dope *** ideas.

Anddddd I just remembed my Quartersnacks come in today! Can't wait.
My Beijing and QS are being mishandled by USPS currently (more reason for me to hate them). Been stuck in New Hampshire for 2 days now with no movement.

R.I.P. to the Cobra Commander's that never released....would've loved to see that blue with a YOTH/quartersnacks type suede or for an even cleaner look, SOMP type euphoric nubuck!
Are the Cobra Commanders scrapped for sure? just wondering how you guys know this...im keeping hope alive, the color way is too good not to release

Are the Cobra Commanders scrapped for sure? just wondering how you guys know this...im keeping hope alive, the color way is too good not to release
They were being designed from WeAreCivil's people. Told me directly that they're scrapped but also said If there was enough noise made about them releasing, it could still happen. 

They were being designed from WeAreCivil's people. Told me directly that they're scrapped but also said If there was enough noise made about them releasing, it could still happen. 
Damn thats too bad. I'm over here making noise already! Lets get this done NT, i have faith. 

Back
Top Bottom