2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Premier has the "Dark Raisin" Lows up now too. Sizes 7 - 13

http://www.thepremierstore.com/footwear/nike-sb/dunk-low-pro-pid-25216

rd_10_21_14dunklowpurpprofile.jpg
damn it.. choices... choices.

What do you guys think is the reasoning behind the push back of the AGs?

Maybe Nike feels they have too many SBs out and these will be overlooked?
Maybe Nike wants to keep pushing them back to raise some hype?

Or maybe something else?

I literally gave the same exact style code to @NikeStore and they told me the Dark Raisins were completely sold out. Then coupled with the initial post that had them, the guy said there was an auction up for what the seller was claiming to be an 'unreleased' pair. I guess I'll refrain from trying to be proactive and get info myself lol. I'll wait until it's posted in here.

But as for the Dark Raisins, I want them! Definite cop for me, but hopefully at discount.

Not even premiers pics make me wanna cop those warmth pack dunks
Truth. I think those look horrible.
I literally gave the same exact style code to @NikeStore and they told me the Dark Raisins were completely sold out. Then coupled with the initial post that had them, the guy said there was an auction up for what the seller was claiming to be an 'unreleased' pair. I guess I'll refrain from trying to be proactive and get info myself lol. I'll wait until it's posted in here.

But as for the Dark Raisins, I want them! Definite cop for me, but hopefully at discount.
Remember, when you ask NikeStore on Twitter a stock question, their answer only deals with actual NikeStore brick and mortars and their online store and NOT all shops that sell Nike. It's not like they direct you to FootLocker or Premier or something. So if you are asking about an SB, you are literally only asking them about nikestore.com or birck and mortar NikeStores. Not firing shots or saying you didn't know that, just didn't seem clear from your post.

Remember, when you ask NikeStore on Twitter a stock question, their answer only deals with actual NikeStore brick and mortars and their online store and NOT all shops that sell Nike. It's not like they direct you to FootLocker or Premier or something. So if you are asking about an SB, you are literally only asking them about nikestore.com or birck and mortar NikeStores. Not firing shots or saying you didn't know that, just didn't seem clear from your post.

Not only did I not take anything you said as shots fired, but what you said helps me for next time. Thanks for assuming I knew, but in fact I truly didn't lol :lol:

Thanks for the information though, repped.

Why won't he ship? I mean, what's his excuse? It's obvious he doesn't want to sell his SOMP's for $100 but I just can't wait to hear the reason he told you he can't ship.

Another bidder offered him 130 supposedly and wanted me to counter offer, out of principle I just told the dude to refund me my money. SMH

I'll keep looking I guess.

Another bidder offered him 130 supposedly and wanted me to counter offer, out of principle I just told the dude to refund me my money. SMH

Screw that. 

I would have started a paypal claim and at least give him bad juju

Screw that. 

I would have started a paypal claim and at least give him bad juju
THIS! **** that guy. One time, I had a guy try to get me to pay more after paying for an item and I was sure to **** his day up over that. I don't deal with that BS and I don't think ANYONE should. Holding your money hostage trying to get MORE out of you is utterly ******. I wish I could swear on NT. My posts just look like **** ****ety **** ****

Last edited:
anyone know what these gold kicks are? I know they aren't SBs but since I cant find thai temples in my size hoping these will be an easy cop

Back
Top Bottom