2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

going with the Purple Dranks...
the white swoosh on the Poltergeists just doesn't do it for me.

Last edited:
Wouldn't say that's sleeping hard but more of a terrible title lol. Good steal nonetheless!
Hahaha I seriously do that "Nike" search every few months in my size and sort through the THOUSANDS of nonsense listings in the hope of finding one nice one.

JBF does good work. Obviously they overdo the snakeskin but I think that's the only reason people don't like them. If I ever want a legit snakeskin custom done, they are the place to go. Never going to this dude though :rofl:
Yea probably, the materials he uses look awesome though. And hell, if I'm paying top dollar, I want my custom over done in expensive animal skins :lol:. One day, when I'm done school, I will be getting him to do a custom AJ1.

anyone ever notice how the heavens gate and unfuturas have the exact same materials, just different colors..

canvas around the back and the lace, suede overlays, pebbled leather panels, full grain swoosh

kinda interesting, as the heavens gate was supposed to drop in august 08, and the unfuturas came out of nowhere and took their place when they were scrapped

nike-sb-dunk-high-heavens-gate-sample-1.jpg
nikesbaugustnew.jpg

Last edited:

anyone ever notice how the heavens gate and unfuturas have the exact same materials, just different colors..

canvas around the back and the lace, suede overlays, pebbled leather panels, full grain swoosh

kinda interesting, as the heavens gate was supposed to drop in august 08, and the unfuturas came out of nowhere and took their place when they were scrapped
Except for the eyelets. Looking like plain leather on the unfutura and suede on the heavens gate.

Heavens gates are dope wish the weren't scrapped but hey i want all the "scrapped" or "unreleased" kicks lol

anyone know what these gold kicks are? I know they aren't SBs but since I cant find thai temples in my size hoping these will be an easy cop
I might be wrong but they look like Flystepper 2k3's....possible custom. Don't think I've heard of an all-gold pair.

Back
Top Bottom