2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Another fake pair of liberties on Ebay? 
mean.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-SB-DUN...1-/151449588570?&_trksid=p2056016.m2518.l4276
I'm pretty sure that was the same guy as last time.

Most of those in the White Box are 2015 releases.
Yeezy Dunk High 11/2014
Yeezy Dunk Low 11/2014
Black History Month Dunk Low
Reversed Tiffany Dunk Low
Wizard of Oz Dunk Low
New York/Maple Leaf Dunk Low
Silver Surfer Dunk High
Broncos Dunk High
Sand Storm Dunk High - 12/2014
AJ Grape Dunk High
Light Gray/Light Blue Toe Dunk Low
Red/Sand Dunk Low
Cork Dunk High
Black Camo Dunk High
Iridescent/Black Dunk Low

Most of those in the White Box are 2015 releases.
Yeezy Dunk High 11/2014
Yeezy Dunk Low 11/2014
Black History Month Dunk Low
Reversed Tiffany Dunk Low
Wizard of Oz Dunk Low
New York/Maple Leaf Dunk Low
Silver Surfer Dunk High
Broncos Dunk High
Sand Storm Dunk High - 12/2014
AJ Grape Dunk High
Light Gray/Light Blue Toe Dunk Low
Red/Sand Dunk Low
Cork Dunk High
Black Camo Dunk High
Iridescent/Black Dunk Low
Got us with that info like

tumblr_ndt5q8CvXJ1qb5gkjo1_400.gif

Love when you stop in with your solid info..reps

Am I the only one who would like to see some more (strapless) mids? I personally don't have any and don't really like a lot of them but I feel like a lot of the time, mids don't get love bc of the strap or lack of a good colorway. I mean, there's only a handful off the top of my head that I would even buy, being the Ryu's, white canvas Tokyo's, Batman's, and those un-surpreme looking ones.

Last edited:
the dunks in the ????? column have no confirmed release date & were leaked/previewed.

i dont know where it says the premier "yeezys" are CONFIRMED for November, or the "sand storms" for December. if anybody in here could provide a link to that info it would be appreciated. & no, not a twitter post by some sneaker celebrity saying its true :lol:

Last edited:
Love when you stop in with your solid info..reps

Am I the only one who would like to see some more (strapless) mids? I personally don't have any and don't really like a lot of them but I feel like a lot of the time, mids don't get love bc of the strap or lack of a good colorway. I mean, there's only a handful off the top of my head that I would even buy, being the Ryu's, white canvas Tokyo's, Batman's, and those un-surpreme looking ones.
Agree. All 3 pairs of mids I own are strapless:

Noris

Patagonia Mids

Red Dragons/UnSupremes

Not a strap guy (though I did like the Penny IV and KD IV)

the dunks in the ????? column have no confirmed release date & were leaked/previewed.

i dont know where it says the premier "yeezys" are CONFIRMED for November, or the "salt stains" for December. if anybody in here could provide a link to that info it would be appreciated. & no, not a twitter post by some sneaker celebrity saying its true :lol:

Salt Stains should release in late November... Always a possibility of a pushback I guess :nerd:

Last edited:
i see about 2 or so cops for me if all those hold true, the yeezy esque pair is pretty much a given, i like the varying details aside from the colorway. 

Back
Top Bottom