2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

ohwell.gif

Since some of you guys are like a second family, just thought I'd say that my son is having a pre op tomorrow, open heart surgery Monday, so I might be silent awhile, take that as happy or sad.
Many of you have been really cool, so just wanted to let you know and thank you for being there.
I'm a smart **** sometimes, but I'm serious about all this.
Anyway, back to dunks.
Hope all goes well for your lil man. Prayer sent up.

yeah... i wasn't 100% back into SB's when those released... i regret not getting them either.
I' was waiting for something like that for years. I had to buy them. Turns out they are slightly too big due to decreased stuffing of the heel (since they switched from the gold box models). Still a fresh colourway though.

I' was waiting for something like that for years. I had to buy them. Turns out they are slightly too big due to decreased stuffing of the heel (since they switched from the gold box models). Still a fresh colourway though.
I'm always looking for a pair.. i seriously need to take a break though.. with our move coming up [christmas around the corner].

reverse tiffs??? the blue is not the same..only one of the of those that caught my attention..and maybe the navy red highs..the shadows had potential but they have that terrible transparent-like sole..prolly jpack quality too :/

Last edited:
@theLtrain my thoughts are with you and your fam. I hope things go well with your boy.

Last edited:
Since some of you guys are like a second family, just thought I'd say that my son is having a pre op tomorrow, open heart surgery Monday, so I might be silent awhile, take that as happy or sad.
Many of you have been really cool, so just wanted to let you know and thank you for being there.
I'm a smart **** sometimes, but I'm serious about all this.
Anyway, back to dunks.

hope all goes well man

anyone ever notice how the heavens gate and unfuturas have the exact same materials, just different colors..

canvas around the back and the lace, suede overlays, pebbled leather panels, full grain swoosh

kinda interesting, as the heavens gate was supposed to drop in august 08, and the unfuturas came out of nowhere and took their place when they were scrapped

nike-sb-dunk-high-heavens-gate-sample-1.jpg
nikesbaugustnew.jpg

wow..heavens gate..so nice

Back
Top Bottom