2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1243264275_dog-fire.gif

REPPED.

I'm starting to like the warmth highs a little, might see if I can scoop for the low this weekend

Looks like a major pass for me. Im over that crappy synthetic material and I feel Nike is really missing it with these concepts. 

giphy.gif

...so the Wizard of Oz Dunks are showing the transition from black/white to color like in the movie?
the grey toe reminds me of Judge Doom dipping his kicks in some Dip and kicking Dumbo in the b-hole.

...that being said, i will probably get them because i love the movie.

Last edited:

first PS in a long time that looked better than the RD version.... (but the RD version is still dope and worth copping)

still warmth lows over highs though. Everyday of the week.

as MUCH as I love the movie Dorothy was the weakest character :lol: would've loved a cowardly lion shoe, or an emerald city city shoe, OR a flying monkey themed shoe :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
funniest auction in awhile.  He wants 2 G's!!!!!!  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Dunk-H...6366519?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3f3f629b37    

Cousin grab these while he was in korea and is shipping them to me. These were suppose to release 10/25/2014 after they push it back from the original date but nike pull them from the launch leading to believe that these might not release in the us or are very limited at a later date. I buy with confidence and immediate payment is require and i'll discuss all the details so that you may receive your item at a decent time.

Last edited:
...so the Wizard of Oz Dunks are showing the transition from black/white to color like in the movie?
the grey toe reminds me of Judge Doom dipping his kicks in some Dip and kicking Dumbo in the b-hole.

...that being said, i will probably get them because i love the movie.
asked my gf about this shoe and she thinks the toe box could maybe represent the storm. but the blk/white to color transition makes sense too.

Back
Top Bottom