2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man it's been a while since I been in here, haven't bought anything since the Cali's and beijings

Hope every things going good with Ltrain

Looking like some solid pickups and it's nice to see this place slow down alil.. It sucked trying to catch up on 20 pages a day..

Unfortunately I spent my sneaker money on a engagement ring to go along with the house. And my chick wants to get married quick for some reason like I'm trying to jump ship.. But I'm in for the premiers if they release in highs.. And the corks I'm gonna double up on..

Last edited:
Unfortunately I spent my sneaker money on a engagement ring to go along with the house. And my chick wants to get married quick for some reason like I'm trying to jump ship.. But I'm in for the premiers if they release in highs.. And the corks I'm gonna double up on..
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Not sure what to think yet but the details like the stitching look amazing. Looks like black skin on the heel as well

Last edited:

Not sure what to think yet but the details like the stitching look amazing. Looks like black skin on the heel as well
Nah that's just leather. It's like the V-Day lows leather, cracked. Midpanel, Toebox and Heel have that cracked leather.

If they can be had at a deep discount like the 3M snakes, I just might grab them. Not bad, but not worth retail IMO

I think CCS just dropped their prices again. Team Small Feet for most of it though like J-Pack Lows and Highs, Giraffes, Green Eggs and Ham or whatever those things were called.

Back
Top Bottom