2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

scarecrow for me...
actually..
i would rather have a dunk themed after The Wiz..
the-wiz-movie-poster-1978-1020196609.jpg

..EVERY character in this movie deserves a shoe!
(all colorway would be FIRE!)
I would be down for a lion.

repped again.
follow_me_i_am_from_the_internet..gif
lol

It's basically the columbas day restock again, and it's been up for a day. There was/is some nsw stuff too, nothing crazy though.

Haleluja! Just won an eBay auction for some YOTH Dunk Highs! Not my size, it's a 9, but I' too hyped now.

€107 shipped hehe. #TeamBelowRetail

Mailed dude first to check if he is going trough with the deal since I offered him the money before the auction even ended and he blew me off telling me they are worth more.

Last edited:
Haleluja! Just won an eBay auction for some YOTH Dunk Highs! Not my size, it's a 9, but I' too hyped now.
€107 shipped hehe. #TeamBelowRetail
Mailed dude first to check if he is going trough with the deal since I offered him the money before the auction even ended and he blew me off telling me they are worth more.

Why not your size though...?

Why not your size though...?

.5 size down; might still work for him. Check his sig; his normal size is 9.5

Indeed I'm a 9.5. I have my Rain dunks in a 9 and they hurt like a B. Can't wear them for too long.
But maybe this material will give me some room .
Impossible to find this model here in Europ . Resell game ain't that big like it's over there.

If it makes you feel any better I barely can find any of my size in the YOTHs here in the USA

Indeed I'm a 9.5. I have my Rain dunks in a 9 and they hurt like a B. Can't wear them for too long.
But maybe this material will give me some room .
Impossible to find this model here in Europ . Resell game ain't that big like it's over there.

If they don't fit, I'll take them :smile:

MIA very dope dunk from last year. Kept it in my summer rotation. Still summer weather here so i might rock em next week.
Only gripe about the shoe is that it creases very easily in the top toe box area

Back
Top Bottom