2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Someone please buy the slam cities

Not sure if this was posted already or if anyone knows but....

PayPal has a new feature set up where you can activate an option in your account to buy a product using PayPal
and pay up to 14 days later.

According to PayPal (haven't used it yet), there's no fee or charge for the option.

Thought it was pretty cool for a couple of reasons, let's you make sure you're actually getting what you paid for.
Also allows you (or most people) a entire pay period to actually pay for an item if you're waiting for that next check.

Pretty sure a lot of sneakerheads will be taking advantage of that seeing how we sometimes like to wait on things.

oh ya thats cause carmines are junk

bred 1s are easily the worst quality kicks i own
LOL I love this. AJ people go crazy over the Breds but SB community smashes them! REPPED.

More pics of the Disposables:

%24_57.JPG

%24_57.JPG

%24_57.JPG

%24_57.JPG

Plus an opportunity to get em now, sizes 8-11 - $122 Shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Dunk-L...89?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item2ed8ad8399
Amazing combination of pink and gum.
UPDATE from @theLtrain
Our thoughts are with you, Fam!
God is love.
Shot I took of the homie's shoes earlier. No lie, I want them now...lol...

2013 Nike SB Gamma Orange Dunks by chiva1908, on Flickr
FUEGO!!!!
That option has been around for a while now, although I haven't used it yet.

Anyone need the wool lows? 8-12, $60 (not mine):

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=151455345575
That import fee tough. :frown:

Nice tracking.

Not sure if this was posted already or if anyone knows but....

PayPal has a new feature set up where you can activate an option in your account to buy a product using PayPal
and pay up to 14 days later.

According to PayPal (haven't used it yet), there's no fee or charge for the option.

Thought it was pretty cool for a couple of reasons, let's you make sure you're actually getting what you paid for.
Also allows you (or most people) a entire pay period to actually pay for an item if you're waiting for that next check.

Pretty sure a lot of sneakerheads will be taking advantage of that seeing how we sometimes like to wait on things.

I would be careful with that I had a few friends try it and both got charged before the 14 day period. When they reached out to PayPal they said that it's an option that the merchant must have active, its not just making the selection on PayPal.

I don't know how accurate any of that is personally but it doesn't seem as simple as "you get 14 days to pay"

Back
Top Bottom