2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm in for the exchange pending more Info... I'm of a rear breed. I wear all me kicks and I don't match clothing with kicks.. So anything coming from me Id be buying. And kinda limited to what I can find online since CT doesn't have any sb accounts other then zumies

I'm in for the exchange pending more Info... I'm of a rear breed. I wear all me kicks and I don't match clothing with kicks.. So anything coming from me Id be buying. And kinda limited to what I can find online since CT doesn't have any sb accounts other then zumies
lulz

Trust me dude, I live in CT, too. I definitely get it. Let me know what you decide.

The struggle of niketalk mobile is real. My phone picks and chooses which words it likes to use .. Time for me to reset it's vocabulary
On topic, there's really 0 NSB accounts in the whole state of Connecticut?

@DanVSMan Y'all got nothing out that way?

Last edited:
@rapcoz2134 just like @danvsman said..

The help in the thread is what keeps us alive here in ct..

@danvsman were there any other details about how this exchange posted?

The help in this thread is god like and thank u buddy for the info I didn't no they got pushed back to 11/19

@rapcoz2134 just like @danvsman said..

The help in the thread is what keeps us alive here in ct..

@danvsman were there any other details about how this exchange posted?
I'll post more info later and try to compile a list of people that want in to tag them in the post. Rules should be simple.

I'll post more info later and try to compile a list of people that want in to tag them in the post. Rules should be simple.

Get all the pertinents, name, address, shirt size, shoe size, then get ppls interests, fave sb gear, etc and match ppl up that way. That was the only flaw of the supreme one, we didn't match sizes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it will go good and smooth dan seems like a smart guy that can handle this type of work load and there so many helpful people in this thread

Get all the pertinents, name, address, shirt size, shoe size, then get ppls interests, fave sb gear, etc and match ppl up that way. That was the only flaw of the supreme one, we didn't match sizes.
Yeah, definitely gonna do that. I figure since there will be a wide variety I'll be better off matching people up myself and just knowing who I get at the end of it. I originally thought I'd group people up and randomly generate matches but it might be best to just do it myself. That way everyone gets stuff they could rock if they get shoes/clothes.

I think it will go good and smooth dan seems like a smart guy that can handle this type of work load and there so many helpful people in this thread
Appreciate the kind words but this will be pretty easy, I think. Excel FTW

I no why I ended with lmao... And meant to write "he don't have to" not he don't want to lol n those gifs were good lol

So I just got my skunks in the mail but they are too ******* big lol. Theyre a size 9 which is my true size so i don't know why they fit so big on me. Gonna have to try and return them to the seller or just sell em.
My ultimate grail, those babies are beautiful. Too bad they don't fit on you 

I'm not gonna ly the skunks are crazy beautiful just not something imma hunt down anytime soon.. But those gibsons are growing on me everyday the fuzzy pink looks amazing to me

Back
Top Bottom