2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm not gonna ly the skunks are crazy beautiful just not something imma hunt down anytime soon.. But those gibsons are growing on me everyday the fuzzy pink looks amazing to me
They look wild in person man...not sure if I'll ever rock the pair I bought, just because I can't imagine that fuzzy *** sockliner to be comfortable...I foresee insta-sweaty ankles lol

Didn't nbow transport is in LA. Got em today [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Dam I didn't even think of schweaty ankles... Dam dam dam they wood prob become unfuzzy real quick... But still want a pair they look so nice expecially that leather

Didn't nbow transport is in LA. Got em today [emoji]128522[/emoji]
What are those?
Dam I didn't even think of schweaty ankles... Dam dam dam they wood prob become unfuzzy real quick... But still want a pair they look so nice expecially that leather
Yeah the leather quality is bananas...the execution is spot on, but I would've personally preferred a normal sockliner (they could've left it pink). It'd make them a lot easier to wear.

Sneaker Steal just posted that $50 Tie Dye deal from a few pages back...if you're still after them, better call soon.

Sorry for the 3 consecutive posts about these, but wanted to separate the information in each.

This is from the product page:

"The Dunk CMFT PRM goes down under for inspiration with a retooled silhouette that offers unprecedented comfort. The design employs a molded Ortholite sock liner–7mm thick–inside a slimmer last, reducing bulk to highlight only what’s essential. Comfort is further emphasized with a lightweight Phylon midsole—showcased within a cutout rubber outsole—and a Zoom Air unit in the heel. Additionally, memory foam in the collar and tongue conforms to your foot, allowing the Dunk to further form to your every step."

Sounds like these are SBs without the SB branding, no?

@chiva1908  @mints  @vuezie1127  @Sipy  @bballermarkie  @CarolinaKickG  @civickid96  @verse001  @theLtrain  @MaladeeN  @chizzle  @MakeSomeRice  @9thWonder23kid  @John00  @StillIn729  @Dcypoe81  @rapcoz2134  @ATs Kicks  @rillo561  @Sole Reaver  @hadowajp  @mindbenda8816  @treballar  @phemom  @GhostManQ  @rrickrude  @AirRaab  @void4114  @osyrhiz

@drprince89  @poorniko

Here's what I'm thinking:

Minimum value of about $30 (this is flexible, I really think the average will end up being around $50 with how many SB's we all own)

There is no maximum value but PLEASE be aware if you send a $200 pair of shoes that you may get something worth $30 back. This is not about even trades it is just about swapping items that we think the other person will enjoy more than we do. 

I am going to pair people based on the closest combination of shirt size and shoe size as these are the two main items people will likely send. If anyone has any other suggestions, feel free to mention them but I think that will suffice. 

I will ask everyone who is in to PM me the following information:

1) Name
2) Address
3) Shirt size
4) Shoe size
5) Preference on used items (because some people do care)
6) Couple favorite brands, shoe types, etc (OPTIONAL)

Some people in the SUPNT exchange enjoyed doing the detective work to find something perfect for their selection. Feel free to do that, but I will make an optional category for brand preference etc to make your lives a little easier. I will compile all this info in an excel sheet and pair people up. Once i pair you up, I will PM everyone individually with their person's information. Be aware, I am likely going to do something so that you don't know who got you. Hopefully, if the sizes work out, I will be able to make it so you're not getting something from the person who you have to send stuff to. That way, everyone has that element of surprise. If no one cares about being secretive, we can do matchups. That's another aspect that we can decide on what's best. For now, we just need to start getting the information in (which will give me a final list of everyone participating). 

Tentative Final shipping date: Monday December 1, 2014. 

I figure it will take week or so to organize everything and get everyone the info they need, then that'll give everyone a couple weeks to figure out and send their exchange gift. We can change it to the week before Black Friday if we get everything together quickly. 

Feel free to voice your opinion on the setup specifics. Other than that, it's time to get excited guys!

Last edited:
Dan, not trying to micromanage, but do we need mod-approval to do this on here? Or do they consider this thread self-governing enough to handle something like this?

Dan, not trying to micromanage, but do we need mod-approval to do this on here? Or do they consider this thread self-governing enough to handle something like this?
We're not selling anything, and we're technically not even trading, so I think this should be fine. Wasn't an issue in the preme thread so I think it should be ok here.

looks interesting, what are the rules for types of items? brand new/deadstock only?
Optional. I require people say whether they accept used or not. I personally have no problem with used BUT I know some people don't like that (and that would defeat the whole purpose). We all know what is too used to gift, so use proper discretion obviously. If you want in, I'll add you.

Back
Top Bottom