2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Y'all need to take that gift exchange elsewhere.. Whether it be through PM or Make a thread in General.

Just cluttering up the thread on top of the already Unrelated Unnecessary GIF clutter that gets posted in here on the daily.

Who-are-you-Harry-Potter-GIF.gif

Funny how this thread "isn't for me".

Thread title states 2014 Nike SB Dunk Thread which is what I was interested in.. Dunks pertaining to this year and/or previous years.

Didn't see anything about a "2014 Dunk Exchange Thread" so pardon me for actually speaking up when I come into the thread and see all kind of things I wasn't expecting.

and "who am I??" :lol:

Funny how this thread "isn't for me".

Thread title states 2014 Nike SB Dunk Thread which is what I was interested in.. Dunks pertaining to this year and/or previous years.

Didn't see anything about a "2014 Dunk Exchange Thread" so pardon me for actually speaking up when I come into the thread and see all kind of things I wasn't expecting.

and "who am I??" :lol:

Want+some+cheese+with+that+whine+this+is+where+the_1dd6c1_3178424.jpg

who cares if the members wanna do a secret Santa??? lololol

I'm not participating but it's a very cool idea.. all types of boards do this

I didn't say "isn't for you", I said MIGHT Not be for you, you should go to the thread where people appreciate complaining and whining, because you're good at it.

So want those Puff n Stuff, just don't have the cash

Never mind, just bought'em forgot I had a PP balance. :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't say "isn't for you", I said MIGHT Not be for you, you should go to the thread where people appreciate complaining and whining, because you're good at it.

Nah I'm good.. I'll "complain and whine" in this thread as I please. Check out the Occasional Dunk post.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

I just don't know why you pick today to post complaints if you rarely post about dunks.

Does it affect you all that much regardless of what the general members wanna do?

Nah I'm good.. I'll "complain and whine" in this thread as I please. Check out the Occasional Dunk post.

Thanks for the suggestion though.
Well be waiting for your next post, which I am sure will be around the time when the yeezys come out and you want an oop cause you been down for a long time.
Or maybe not. I'll wait for the gif parade to continue and the gift exchange talk to drive you away.

Back
Top Bottom