2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

they look like they don't fit him. maybe that explains the no shoe laces.
Pretty sure I read somewhere he's either a size 9 or 10 a few years back when I first started to listening to him..

Perhaps. He usually rocks his stuff as unlaced as possible haha

I'm actually a big fan of (most) of Wale's albums.
Yeah he was one of my favorite a few years ago but he hasn't really put anything out recently...

I was at Stussy and Wale came in, seemed like a cool dude. Said wassup. Dont remember what he had on feet tho. dont dig the no lace look

Nike DB Janoski Max will now only be sold at Nike Town. Told only 400 pairs got made. We had 8 on order. Got rejected today. Sorry guys!

That was unheardofbrand on twitter, I actually liked the DB Janoskis
mean.gif

Not really a fan of the Disposables.
Cool concept, just don't like the shoe.

I am VERY pleased with the Laser Crimsons that I got on sale along with the Mangos.
Glad I waited it out even longer when I seen a good deal. Nothing beats getting a good quality shoe for a steal.

@@DruDuns lol thanks I'm sure my username will be used in jokes on the forums. And yea this is the best thread on here! A lot of cool people & willingly to help each other out. You guys rock!

Nike DB Janoski Max will now only be sold at Nike Town. Told only 400 pairs got made. We had 8 on order. Got rejected today. Sorry guys!

That was unheardofbrand on twitter, I actually liked the DB Janoskis:smh:

[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] sheeeeeesh!!

Any pics of the disposables with the blue lace swap?

Edit: Nevermind found pics on google. Still not feeling them. Pass

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom