2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

yeah they're my size... I'm pretty sure they shipped these because they oversold the ones I ordered #nobueno
I've received wrong pairs from concepts before...One time I bought some 50 dollar janoskis and they sent me some 100 dollar janoskis instead...I ended up contacting them and they gave me the option to keep the wrong pair or return them for a full refund.  I ended up keeping the pair and buying the original 50 dollar pair afterwards....thankfully they shipped the correct pair the 2nd go round.  A nice/lucky 50 dollar discount on two pairs in the end.

i dont know how i feel about this
why nike....why.....
mean.gif

easy pass on both highs as the lows/originals are 100000 times better

De las are a major pass if they are legit.

Staples will probably be a pass still, unless materials are on point. But lows def. look better. 

People are still talking about the Pigeon highs? Wasn't it confirmed that it was a PS job meant to troll people?

Still wish the skunk lows were real. That's one where the lows would be much better than the highs.

lol high

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Pigeons come out in some form in a mass produced pair. Jeff Staple has been pushing for his brand to be more accessible, and I think I just read about some initiative to block off a section of Pac Suns as The Reed Space.

I've got no problem with it, as long as they use decent Nubuck, I'd be in for a pair.

Today's wear. Lots of dunks coming out this week. Went kind of muted with the rest of my ensemble today though since the shoes are loud enough as it is.

Last edited:
I must be the only one who dislikes both of them.

I like the Pigeons, I loved the color blocking, and I'd be in even if they did them without the embroidery on the heel. I'm a fan of Staple Design, I know they haven't really had anything big in ages, but I still like a good bit of the stuff they put out each season.

I'm still kicking myself for not picking up a pair of their chinos with the staple embroidery when a local shop had them at drastically reduced prices.

Back
Top Bottom