2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

hmmm alright, i know the db jans from last year are easy to cop now for retail, was hopin the same for this years release. they look sick. but oh well just means more money in my wallet

This upcoming release has about as much hype as the cali's.

Like someone mentioned earlier, the real resale $ is in next week's releases.

If you can checkout by 12:01 you should be good haha

I was thinking about those mangos, and then remembered I got a pair the last time they were really cheap.

Just received these at work today. So glad to have found these for sale randomly last week. I feel like I'm finally complete with searching for the older sb releases.

Last edited:

Just received these at work today. So glad to have found these for sale randomly last week. I feel like I'm finally complete with searching for the older sb releases.
is the top one shrink wrapped? Can you post the size tag?

You knew this question was coming but: Very nice! How much?

Last edited:

You knew this question was coming but: Very nice! How much?
I got it VNDS (tried on only) for 570 shipped. The only problem is that there is slight sole separation in certain areas from the shoe not being worn. Oh well, I'll take it as a small "L" and have it reglued.
Very legit sir
You had me going there for a second. Lol. After all the homework I did, I thought I got myself a fugazzi pair. The pic I took was not very good I have to say. Angle may have been off and the reflection off the shrink wrap made some parts of the shoe's paint missing.   

I got it VNDS (tried on only) for 570 shipped. The only problem is that there is slight sole separation in certain areas from the shoe not being worn. Oh well, I'll take it as a small "L" and have it reglued.

You had me going there for a second. Lol. After all the homework I did, I thought I got myself a fugazzi pair. The pic I took was not very good I have to say. Angle may have been off and the reflection off the shrink wrap made some parts of the shoe's paint missing.   
First of all, if you like it, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. Now that I got that out of the way, 570 is not a bad price. You could probably reglue them yourself but if you're really looking to have it done right I guess it probably wouldn't cost much to get it done. Bring it to an even $600 for PADS heinekens and that's a decent deal.

im wondering how difficult this release is going to be Saturday.  i really would like a pair of the lows.

havent posted much since i started training for the new job in september. always lurking the thread  :smile: hopefully once December is done I will be back on the regular.

my cousin is trying to write a code for his own pair. he is pretty smart computer programmer so I wouldnt be surprised if it works for him.

Last edited:
im wondering how difficult this release is going to be Saturday.  i really would like a pair of the lows.

havent posted much since i started training for the new job in september. always lurking the thread  :smile: hopefully once December is done I will be back on the regular.

my cousin is trying to write a code for his own pair. he is pretty smart computer programmer so I wouldnt be surprised if it works for him.

Shopify cart sessions are easily generated from what I understand, so couple that with extremely limited quantities and I'd say your chances of copping are slim.

I already know I'm going to strike out on Saturday and I need to hope for the inevitable restocks that definitely will be coming

Back
Top Bottom