2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

nerd.gif

I don't post on here much anymore, but I know how great this thread is (or at least used to be). Im trying for a friend, hope all the contributers and regulars eat. Hate to see these scummy resellers and one wear IG flamers eat on these.

where did all the size 12 people come from.... i used to be able to walk into my local and cop 12's easily... now not so much

edit: my bad... i also dont have a local anymore.. thats where all the size 12's went

Last edited:
is anyone at premier? hows the crowd.. (other then that pic) hype?

I was there for my pair this morning. I would guess there were around 150 total people buying. They were sticking to the one pair per person deal. Based on that they said they got 1000 pairs, that would leave 800-850 left.

When I was checking out I was given the high top general release.... was glad I checked the box to make sure I was getting the correct item!

I also bought a board for someone here on NT and was given board 60 of 100, I was about 4/5 back in the line.

Last edited:

Off topic, but Congrats! I've been a Conductor/Engineer for 10 years now and it's a great career... Railroad Industry is booming... PM me if ever I can help, be safe...
thanks man  im lovin it so far. only two months in

my dads an rail traffic controller, used to be a track foreman

rest of my family on tracj department

trying to keep it in the family

Back
Top Bottom