2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was there for my pair this morning. I would guess there were around 150 total people buying. They were sticking to the one pair per person deal. Based on that they said they got 1000 pairs, that would leave 800-850 left.

When I was checking out I was given the high top general release.... was glad I checked the box to make sure I was getting the correct item!

I also bought a board for someone here on NT and was given board 60 of 100, I was about 4/5 back in the line.
Damn wonder how widely available the high top is, I prefer those over the Lows but will still be trying for an 11 today.

thanks man  im lovin it so far. only two months in

my dads an rail traffic controller, used to be a track foreman

rest of my family on tracj department

trying to keep it in the family
That's funny, I'm a second generation Railroader... My dad has been a Conductor for 40+ years... 

Jason Markk’s stranglehold atop the sneaker care game just got a little bit tighter.
After many years of success with its Shoe Cleaner, the brand now unveils its latest product, “Repel.”
While the previous Shoe Cleaner was more of an after-the-fact product once dirt, grime and stains had set in, Repel will, hopefully, prevent issues from ever occurring in the first place.
The water-based liquid will create a durable, breathable barrier against all liquids and stains. In addition, it will be safe to use on suede, nubuck, leather, nylon, canvas and more.
Jason Markk Repel is available now in-store, online (click photo to purchase), or by phone for 16.95.

HOT ROD
2253 WESTWOOD BLVD.
LOS ANGELES, CA. 90064
(310)446-5527
WWW.HOTRODLA.COM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom