2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

y'all are gonna laugh at me for this but I just checked the "thank you for your purchase" screen and I combined the first part of one of my email addresses with the last part of another email address.  I won't be getting a confirmation haha!!  I'm order 52XX .  I'm sure I'll get mine anyway... right? right??

y'all are gonna laugh at me for this but I just checked the "thank you for your purchase" screen and I combined the first part of one of my email addresses with the last part of another email address.  I won't be getting a confirmation haha!!  I'm order 52XX .  I'm sure I'll get mine anyway... right? right??
thats what sucks about email addresses, you have to enter them correctly.

call the shop up. See if they have your size available. Give them your card info and shipping address. They charge your card.  They ship you the shoes.

They type your name into their card machine as if you were standing right there in front of them. 

Last edited:
Glad my order went through.

Was worried since I have a Cdn paypal address but used a US shipping address.

pretty easy to see how hype sell shoes. These NL are average shoes at best and hyped up like tiff dunks when a shoe like the YOTHs are probably one of the best SBs in recent years and people passed on em

Hoping i get the handwritten thank you and smiley face on my receipt

Little things like that make the purchase experience much better

Not my pic.

Hoping i get the handwritten thank you and smiley face on my receipt

Little things like that make the purchase experience much better

3200+ web orders today homie...don't be surprised if you don't.

Last edited:
Same as online orders, but more of the talky-talky and less of the typey-typey.

Man I guess I'm really old, but I remember in the early days of online commerce it was either sending a check or getting on the phone and calling a shop to run your CC.

The extra laces are pink right? I wanted pink laces but an extra set of green laces would have been the icing on the cake...

Back
Top Bottom