2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

pretty easy to see how hype sell shoes. These NL are average shoes at best and hyped up like tiff dunks when a shoe like the YOTHs are probably one of the best SBs in recent years and people passed on em
People didn't pass on YOTHs....

I wasn't a fan of the YOTH's because of it being mostly all red, but I heard the quailty is great. Iono I'm jus not the guy who likes all red based shoes or any other based colors.

I wasn't a fan of the YOTH's because of it being mostly all red, but I heard the quailty is great. Iono I'm jus not the guy who likes all red based shoes or any other based colors.

Yea same here and since I had the red devils also. But I eventually scooped the YOTHs and quality is through the roof with them. I hear the same about the AGs but again me having civils and mets already I have not pulled trigger on AGs yet.

The extra laces are pink right? I wanted pink laces but an extra set of green laces would have been the icing on the cake...

That sounds like a great idea. I'm gonna check fully laced.

The extra laces are pink right? I wanted pink laces but an extra set of green laces would have been the icing on the cake...

The extra laces in the highs are pink so I would imagine it would be the same in the lows

I'm guessing the NL highs won't stick around for the discount treatment.

Maybe not initially, but pretty much every Premier SB release has been restocked again and again, so if you miss out on the first go around, by the time shops are getting their restocks in late December, early January the kids will have moved on to whatever the next hot shoe is allowing for people that want them to grab them.

Obviously being Saturday I don't expect anything out of FedEx, but just to be sure, is anyone's tracking number live/working yet?

Edit, never mind, just saw what premier said

Last edited:
hope premier guys read mails before they ship because a did a sizing error and thus a double order to secure the right tees and hoodies... i asked em to work on that since orders cant be cancelled or modified on their website, of course don't wanna have both shipped (even because 100$ in shipping it's ridicolous...). let's see, got no answer yet

Last edited:
I always wanted the BP Paparrazzi ISO release but resell isn't being too fair in my size.

Edit**

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom