2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damn.. High's look good... for these NL

Wondering if i should sell my lows for $$$ and Grab Hi's for Happiness.... hmmmmmm

but do they glow in the dark?
[emoji]128521[/emoji]
I think what he meant to ask was....when it's dark....do the soles glow?
grin.gif

That scan pic is definitely the plus collab, they should ship to skateshops the week before christmas

Your collection is safe @Dcypoe81

Last edited:
Not sure if you guys saw, but NDC will have #baesizes...4-12, 13, 14.

They're not loaded yet on NDC or SPoT...and Premier will likely use the Select site again (did you guys learn anything from Saturday's release?).

Was watching that tiff auction, found a heat exchanger on Craigslist that I needed more then a second pair... Got snow coming and my wood burning stove ain't in yet... Smh

Same here and I'm in SC. That's never happened from Premier.  Were you able to get that second pair of Puff n Stuffs?
Nah, @rillo561 sniped them from me if I remember correctly haha. No hurt feelings, though. I'm glad an NT member got the pair

At least it is better than Concepts shipping. Which is who knows the **** when they will ship.
Yeah was just hoping to not have to wait until Dec 1 to get them since my business is closed on Thursday and Friday.

What bullet are you guys talking about dodging?
I'm getting my nl's with no shipping delays on Wednesday hopefully. Otherwise it would have come Monday.

You can tell it's not a SB from the lack of lace protection where the laces start...cool concept but terrible looking haha

Back
Top Bottom