2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Never understood why someone doesn't like lows over highs....or the other way around.  Never understood why people don't like 1's, 11's, beds, etc.  It is what floats a person's boat.  Hence....so many sneakers to choose from.

Nike should hire premiers Photographers :lol:

I applaud them :lol: I wanna know what I'm getting.
They're live...hope you set your page monitor because 5.5/6/6.5/7 are all gone.

WTF!? :rofl: :rofl:

damn man I didn't know they were gonna drop today!!! I BLAME YOU. Idk why I'm blaming you, but I just am

**edit in that case I might as well go with the ebay pair; they're cheaper anyway. Didn't release these lows were $110

Last edited:
No shots but...

....I've never understood why a shoe glowing or not would have any effect on someone buying it.
Well for me, I just want a shoe that glows in the dark. I prefer Coraline dunks, but people just want too much. Aside from that, I cannot find a shoe that I like enough that glows in the dark. I only picked up the lows for that reason. If they didn't glow, I would have passed on them. 

It's those little things that sometimes makes the difference from buying a shoe or not. 

I applaud them :lol: I wanna know what I'm getting.
WTF!? :rofl: :rofl:

damn man I didn't know they were gonna drop today!!! I BLAME YOU. Idk why I'm blaming you, but I just am

**edit in that case I might as well go with the ebay pair; they're cheaper anyway. Didn't release these lows were $110

[emoji]128148[/emoji]

I didn't know they were dropping today either.

Interesting...

Maybe these?

ae68a12a620916a73e479f5f28f3e43a.jpg

If so :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:

Nah Plus is on the Gulf Coast so that water's a little more on the brown side. Interested in seeing what they do since I've been buying from them via phone orders and terrible xerox catalogs way back when they were Beach Plus.

Nah Plus is on the Gulf Coast so that water's a little more on the brown side. Interested in seeing what they do since I've been buying from them via phone orders and terrible xerox catalogs way back when they were Beach Plus.

'Twas a joke homie.

if those are them... they're hideous. 2 tone grey midsole with a brown sole and white and off white colors? ughhhh just give me the old school mono colored kicks with a different color swoosh

Back
Top Bottom