2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yea that's where I've been looking but I can never seem to find my size (10) and the ones that I have found in my size were in pretty bad shape.

mean.gif
 $1,400 on the table for some DS Tiffany lows; and you just HAD to go and piss me off. Are people allergic to money nowadays?

I'm looking to pick up the NL High's for my wife... What size is the equivalent to a women's 8.5? Thanks in advance...

I received my NL Low's from Premier and I'm very happy with them... The shoe box is beat up a bit, but as long as the shoes aren't then I'm cool...

I'm looking to pick up the NL High's for my wife... What size is the equivalent to a women's 8.5? Thanks in advance...

I received my NL Low's from Premier and I'm very happy with them... The shoe box is beat up a bit, but as long as the shoes aren't then I'm cool...
Size 7 (size and a half down).

Guy wanted $1,800 for them and my ideal price was $1,200. I wanted to work with him because a DS size 12 doesn't grow on trees. No matter how much I moved in his direction on price he refused to budge (mind you he said I'M OPEN TO NEGOTIATION) from $1,800. Once I got to $1,400 and he still would not reciprocate I said screw it. The offer is off of the table. Truth be told $1,500 was my max.

Last edited:
Damn... $1500 on Tiff Lows

If I find a DS size 12 I'm Hitting you up bro...  

That's $1500.00 

Back
Top Bottom