2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just unds these bad boys, these are on point and paid $74 shipped

I'm thinking I should return my beijings back to nikestore in nyc. Get the full 120$ refund and repurchase em off another retailer like ccs or somewhere on the net.

Last edited:
I'm thinking I should return my beijings back to nikestore in nyc. Get the full 120$ refund and repurchase em off another retailer like ccs or somewhere on the net.
That's a great idea, I bought mine off the bay put $40 back into your SB fund [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

Guy wanted $1,800 for them and my ideal price was $1,200. I wanted to work with him because a DS size 12 doesn't grow on trees. No matter how much I moved in his direction on price he refused to budge (mind you he said I'M OPEN TO NEGOTIATION) from $1,800. Once I got to $1,400 and he still would not reciprocate I said screw it. The offer is off of the table. Truth be told $1,500 was my max.
save your money and just the high's. Its 90% the same shoe. Of course I can't talk you out of something if you are set on it or got the cash to burn. But honestly the lows a waste of money imo. And nicky diamonds even said the highs were the original shoe he wanted but nike would only be willing to do a low at the time.

save your money and just the high's. Its 90% the same shoe. Of course I can't talk you out of something if you are set on it or got the cash to burn. But honestly the lows a waste of money imo. And nicky diamonds even said the highs were the original shoe he wanted but nike would only be willing to do a low at the time.
Honestly, I have a thing for low SB's. Plus due to my flat and wide feet, the old stuff is pure joy for me to wear. You have valid points, as some people have copped the high and were satisfied with that. But those lows HAUNT my soul! I just have to have get a pair.

Salt Stains: $105 + $15/shipping from Continuum via USPS.

Shipping is steep, still considering. :rolleyes

Honestly, I have a thing for low SB's. Plus due to my flat and wide feet, the old stuff is pure joy for me to wear. You have valid points, as some people have copped the high and were satisfied with that. But those lows HAUNT my soul! I just have to have get a pair.
Same thing with me. Due to my wide feet, I prefer the lows more than highs. I have the tiff highs, and ended up getting the lows later on. I just couldn't do the highs, as the croc print bothered me to much. 

Same thing with me. Due to my wide feet, I prefer the lows more than highs. I have the tiff highs, and ended up getting the lows later on. I just couldn't do the highs, as the croc print bothered me to much. 
Amen to that! How was the quality on your highs if I may ask?

Amen to that! How was the quality on your highs if I may ask?
In all, I would say the quality was decent. As mentioned before, the difference in the croc print was what killed it for me. On the high, you could barely see it. I mean, it was there but it looked like a bootlegged version. When I had the lows in hand, you could clearly see and run your fingers through the print and feel it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom