2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not even close bro. I got my BEIJINGs for 49$ pick up . Shipped woukd of been 58$ so there still cheaper on primitive
Nice! I didn't even see that, Primitive giving away shoes even better [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Damn... $1500 on Tiff Lows

If I find a DS size 12 I'm Hitting you up bro...  

That's $1500.00 
My thoughts. Lot of do.

Seen these side by side pics
Not mines !
They look so girly in his pics lol.

I'm still on the hunt for Beijing with international shipping! Bar set at $100 that is. Customs will automatically make it retail again.

Bought a pair of the crimson Kostons for $28 shipped. Hard to beat that price and I had $17 in my PayPal account already so $11 out of pocket.

Might have to color in the blue as another member suggested.

I wish they had my size in some of the other pairs like the purple pair.

Anyone know why the other shoes can't be ordered online and are in store only? Saw maybe 3 pairs I would want but couldn't buy....

Just throwing it out there. If anybody would be willing to let a sticker or so go from the Premier collabo, I'll take it!. 
glasses.gif

Good looks on the Primitive deal - no 10s when I got around to reading it, but I'm glad people copped.  Considering the Copa Busenitz for 40, though..

No pics because they would suck, but I broke out the Shield Pack for today...big fan.

Most likely yes. 
Which is nice. Because the shoe looks like garbage which makes my bank account happy. 

And @bballermarkie
. EPIC FAIL on my part....
I forgot about the red lobster listing. It ended up going for $125 ....>:  >:  >:  >:  >:  >:  

You guys stay keeping me out of the size 13 loop man...

Last edited:
Hopefully everyone copped the Beijing for that price. Sadly no 9.5 for that price [emoji]128532[/emoji]. I'll play the waiting game once more.

Most likely yes. 
Which is nice. Because the shoe looks like garbage which makes my bank account happy. 
I'm with you not to crazy about the shoe, June 2015 was thrown out there, might be good trade bait for hypebeast :nthat:

Do lows generally fit the same as highs?

I wear 13 in highs and they fit but are a little snug at the toe. A 14 in highs is too big and I feel like I'm swimming in them.

Wondering if a 14 in lows would feel too big or if the tongue padding offsets it?

By the way fellas. 

CCS is no longer under the hands of footlocker. Hope to see some good changes over there.

Just throwing it out there. If anybody would be willing to let a sticker or so go from the Premier collabo, I'll take it!. 8)

Hit me up on Monday. I've got four packages coming, one of them ought to have stickers.

In my personal opinion, I would just get the lows if you have the available funds. That didn't just happen to me with the Tiffs, I also did that with the Cali's. I "settled" for the highs because I hadn't found the lows yet in my price range that I was comfortable with. I second guessed myself and in the end, I also bought the lows instead. Never been happier with the decision.
Thank you for the insight brother; allowing others to learn from your experiences = RESPECT *Samurai bow*  REPPED.

Thank you for the insight brother; allowing others to learn from your experiences = RESPECT *Samurai bow*  REPPED.
So.....

If you adopt me right?

That means you'd be willing to buy all the same shoes for your son right? You know...because you'd want to be a cool dad...

Someone is selling the sample's, could this really be in the works 2015?
Uggh.

Most likely yes. 

And @bballermarkie. EPIC FAIL on my part....

I forgot about the red lobster listing. It ended up going for $125 ....
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

Do lows generally fit the same as highs?

I wear 13 in highs and they fit but are a little snug at the toe. A 14 in highs is too big and I feel like I'm swimming in them.

Wondering if a 14 in lows would feel too big or if the tongue padding offsets it?
Same over here. I know material mathers tough... If it's leather they feel a bit snugger on my feet, high and low.

Just throwing it out there. If anybody would be willing to let a sticker or so go from the Premier collabo, I'll take it!. 
glasses.gif
Mine are supposed to arrive either today or Friday(depending on the weather).  If there's one included, you may gladly have it.

So.....

If you adopt me right?

That means you'd be willing to buy all the same shoes for your son right? You know...because you'd want to be a cool dad...
LOL!!! I'd do it like I was raised. "Get me the grades, and you can get what you want." And B's  do not count! My father is retired Air-force and he didn't go for that second best stuff at all. He made sure that ONLY discipline and hard work was rewarded. I hated that man when I was a kid!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom