2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What sites are doing some black Friday/cyber Monday deals?

I see cowtown is and have yet to see anything from SPoT. Not too damage on the good sites yet

What sites are doing some black Friday/cyber Monday deals?

I see cowtown is and have yet to see anything from SPoT. Not too damage on the good sites yet
Bruh.

Read back through the last few pages and/or check out Instagram pages.

Someone is selling the sample's, could this really be in the works 2015?

Most likely yes. 
Which is nice. Because the shoe looks like garbage which makes my bank account happy. 

And @bballermarkie
. EPIC FAIL on my part....
I forgot about the red lobster listing. It ended up going for $125 ....>:  >:  >:  >:  >:  >:  
No no you didn't.

Oh by the way I think I'm hitting concepts sometime on Friday if you wanna do a summit

not really, but spot, blue tile, buyskateshoes, and a bunch of others are having sales
so buyskateshoes says $50 off if you spend $250 and $100 off if you spend $500. I put AGs, shields, & disposables in my cart just to see what the price would be. Total was ~$350 and it showed an instant rebate of $150, bringing the actual total to ~$200. Am I mising something here, or is this some sort of glitch? I'm about to pull the trigger since ~$66 per pair is pretty good, and I'm worried it might get corrected if i wait.

so buyskateshoes says $50 off if you spend $250 and $100 off if you spend $500. I put AGs, shields, & disposables in my cart just to see what the price would be. Total was ~$350 and it showed an instant rebate of $150, bringing the actual total to ~$200. Am I mising something here, or is this some sort of glitch? I'm about to pull the trigger since ~$66 per pair is pretty good, and I'm worried it might get corrected if i wait.
i would just pull the trigger and if they change the order call them and cancel it.

Worse you can get is a cancellation but that's a deal if I don't say so myself. If I had the funds I'd pull the trigger

You guys are right, had to do it and start my black friday weekend shopping a little early. Too good of a deal, imo. Hope it works out.

Last edited:
Sorry to break up the NL talk but wanted to bring back 2006...not an SB dunk but one of my favs at the time....don't mind the yellowing around the net area....adds some character...more crusties to follow as the snow continues to fall :D

I was wearing my black/cement jordunks this past month

Anybody know some stores in Brooklyn that will carry the yeezy sb high I came down for the holidays. And not sure where to go. Any help would be appreciated.. Will copping online be hard or easy. I'm pretty luck with Nike.

Last edited:
Anybody know some stores in Brooklyn that will carry the yezzy sb high I came down for the holidays. And not sure where to go. Any help would be appreciated.. Will copping online be hard or easy. I'm pretty luck with Nike.

Smh.

If you're gonna beast at least spell Yeezy right.

Some more pics, never know they might grow on you :nthat:

Anybody know some stores in Brooklyn that will carry the yezzy sb high I came down for the holidays. And not sure where to go. Any help would be appreciated.. Will copping online be hard or easy. I'm pretty luck with Nike.
It's a  [Edit] [QUICK STRIKE] should be pretty easy from what I'm reading and from prices on ebay

And the SB hype seems to have died down

I think they just put the yeezy colorway on to make a sale

Alife Rivington Club might have them,

or go to Nike dot com go to the skateboarding section, do 'shop finder,' put in your area code, and they will give you some dealers near the area code you put

Last edited:
It's not a general release, it's a quickstrike. Haha man.. this thread's been pretty entertaining lately :smh:

Back
Top Bottom