2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My Football game tomorrow starts at 9:30am - LIONS vs BEARS

Lions always play on Thanksgiving - been like that since i was a kid...

Only thing is it's 9:30am EST

that's 6:30 am kick off here in LA and i'll be in BED by then….

so it looks like i'll wake up to the final score!
lions game starts at 1230pm est....

So I went to check that buyskateshoes glitch this morning to see what was up, and this time I added 6 pairs of shoes to cart and got a grand total of about 75 bucks. I wish I would have kept adding pairs last night and got an even better deal. This is definitely worth a try for anyone out there that wants some shoes from thwm...

Just checked out on BuySkateShoes with shield highs, warmth pack and 3 other sneakers for $60. If they fix the price I'll just cancel the order but that's nuts.

So this dude has been watching the thanksgiving lions game every year of his life and has no idea it starts at the same time every single year?

:nerd:

Happy Turkey Day everyone, Go Lions!!!

Last edited:
i highly doubt it as well, but if it goes through 100 well spent. Polo did but i havent heard of too many places doing it when stuff like this happens.
yeah, the ralph one is the only time I can remember someone honoring it. I just checked my bank acct and the money is still there, even though I got a paypal and ambush confirmaton emails.

yeah, the ralph one is the only time I can remember someone honoring it. I just checked my bank acct and the money is still there, even though I got a paypal and ambush confirmaton emails.

normally on my end if i pay with paypal it will take between 2 and 3 days to actually hit my bank acct.

normally on my end if i pay with paypal it will take between 2 and 3 days to actually hit my bank acct.
I've ha d it take a couple days and also had it come out immediately, I think. I don't really watch that closely so I could be completely wrong though. :lol:

Last edited:
I've ha d it take a couple days and also had it come out immediately, I think. I don't really watch that closely so I could be completely wrong though.

It comes out immediately if the money is in your paypal. If it has to be transferred from your bank account it takes a few days.

Where sir?

buyskateshoes.com

i tried to see if it applied to other things and it seems if you have a few items in the cart and then put items that are less than $100 sometimes theyre free too. I tried to come up on a nixon watch but best i could do was $300 with a few bookbags and puma suede shoes thrown in.

It's pretty crazy :lol:. I'm about to clear out their whole inventory for $34.67 :lol:

I would say don't ruin it for the rest of us. But honestly I don't feel like any place is obligated to honor a glitch, since that's what it seems like.

Back
Top Bottom