2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hoping my NL lows come tomorrow, and Beijings early next week, or Saturday
happy.gif

Probably the unscrupulous thieves with no morals.
Little advice

This is the world we live in, I don't know why you seem surprised or feel a way.

One thing I have learned on my journey through life is...

If you present a person with a situation or place them in a scenario where they can exploit, take advantage or screw you over and get one up on you, for their own profit/personal gain/undisclosed motive, 9 times out of 10 that Oppertunity will be took and used against you.

And It shall taken by them, as being a blessing sent directly to them, from the God almighty himself. :lol: Oohh yes.

Don't give people an opening or present them with that oppertunity. |I

Life is chess, people making moves out here, defend. :nerd: keep your guard up.

This is just life, love it or hate it, that's the world we live in.
it ain't disney out here, you know, idk that's my take on people, not all, but the majority.

Most the time It's just business not personal. Remember that.

Btw for the record, this post is not aimed at or necessarily apply to the regulars of this thread, in my opinion, they are good folk for the most part, you should know your one of them.

:smokin

Last edited:
I actually didn't take the time to read back and research properly the root of the problem but from my assumptions, rap was upset with some of the regulars for trying to exploit a mistake published on a website, which would work out in their favour, eh, they took a shot :lol: but you know what they say about assumptions right lol I could be way off,

that reply I posted was actually sparked from the "thieves with no morals" comment, it triggered a memory or two in my mind of some real stuff I expierienced on a few occasions in the past, over matters not so trivial, hence the vent/

So anyhoo...

Back to SB

I miss anything good in here?

Anyone picked up anything nice?

sorry for asking but can someone fill me in on where I can get the Northern Lights Highs besides NDC? Tryna get it for my bro. 

Ok, I was willing to let the random football game time talk go a couple pages ago, but seriously my dude...... What do these posts offer this thread? It's a busy thread as is, no use cluttering it up even more.

I promise the website will still be here tomorrow.
What did your post Offer??? 

What r you the SB THREAD POLICE... Kick rocks

PM me if you have a issue 

Last edited:
Just circling back to an old past, can anyone help/ point me in the right direction in finding small feet SBS. Size 5, 5.5?

Alright everyone just chill.

It was a day of thanks so we have to give it at least 48 hours before we all start trying to kill each other.

Just like the indians and the pilgrims

Back
Top Bottom