2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lol get real

Early links are there for anyone savvy enough to get them.

If you can't read, is the literate man a cheater?

Lmaooo Nike shops production around third world labour markets, and the guy who finds the link to pay them for it faster than the others is the bad guy?

Cal Surf will have 25% off SBs tomorrow and saturday. Not sure if the NL Highs will be included or not.

Ok so it excludes sale items, salt stains, and NLs. Salt Stains are live on the site btw.

Last edited:
Nobody's a bad guy. If a website screws up, fine. I have no problem taking advantage of it. If they cancel, that's fine too. But if they happen to honor it, which is almost 0 chance, who will be laughing?

It was a glitch, I don't think anyone thought the orders wouldn't be cancelled from the get go. They cancelled them, like most assumed they would, no big deal.

I'm on the @rapcoz2134 bandwagon all day...always hooking up early links and disco links....that's rep city all day.....definitely grateful and don't consider it cheating out a company for tons of loot....ie 20 pairs for 20 bucks and then gloating/posting about it
mean.gif

the 15% promo code is a nice gesture for ambush tho

[quote name="rapcoz2134" url="/t/303260/2014-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/108360#post_22080771]
But I'll stop posting early links, that's fine.

Good luck Saturday, homies.
[/quote]

before you were posting the links in here for everyone to see, I was PM'ing those who shopped at SPoT the early links so that the lurkers (guests) would'nt take advantage. might be time for you to do the same bro.

dont stop :smokin

wish i would've had the chance to be an unscrupulous thief with no morals and had gotten a crack at that glitch :lol:
guess that's what I get for not being a "regular"..

Dude... @rapcoz2134     What are you talking about.... ?????

its the Web Stores fault... Can't hate on anyone for trying.

You lost respect for Regs?

Don't be that dude...

before you were posting the links in here for everyone to see, I was PM'ing those who shopped at SPoT the early links so that the lurkers (guests) would'nt take advantage. might be time for you to do the same bro.

dont stop
smokin.gif
Just to interject here. Doing things like that isn't really cool for the "regulars" that aren't part of the "in-crowd". At that point we stop being a community and start becoming a private club. IMO.

Last edited:
Got the cancelled email as well(as expected) but it's all good. The 15% off code is 83vbAwy incase anyone wants to use it. Can be used on top of the deal they have going on

Got the cancelled email as well(as expected) but it's all good. The 15% off code is 83vbAwy incase anyone wants to use it. Can be used on top of the deal they have going on
Doesn't matter till they Restock the online store --- ALL SIZES are gone from the Glitch

I need to know!!!!

WHAT'S UP WITH PEOPLE WEARING 2 DIFF SHOES ON FEET???

NOW NIKE IS MAKING KICKS WITH MATERIALS SO BOTH SNEAKERS ARE DIFF...

salt stains, Those Random Yarn Roshes

is Nike really watching kids who wear 2 diff shoes and think its a trend to go with?
mismatch.jpg

Got milk?

Back
Top Bottom