2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

UnDS for tonight. I've honestly never said this about SBs but I mighta shoulda half-sized up (or I guess full size since I'm a 12) on these. I can usually roll with 11.5, especially in older box eras, but these fools kinda tight. Dah well, they shall break in I'm sure.

Last edited:
Happy thanksgiving everyone. Visiting a homie in San Fran, and hoping to visit the infamous San Leandro outlet before I leave.

Hit benny gold and 510 if your into skate shops

UnDS for tonight. I've honestly never said this about SBs but I mighta shoulda half-sized up (or I guess full size since I'm a 12) on these. I can usually roll with 11.5, especially in older box eras, but these fools kinda tight. Dah well, they shall break in I'm sure.

All of the canvas pairs are so tight my ucs are to small I may have to dump them

a GR that glows in the dark seems far-fetched. I'm sure if you want a pair you can get them....but easy like the royal j-packs? Nah.

Raffles does seem overboard tho.

should i be worried some b&ms are raffling these NLs off? thought they were GR status.
I find that surprising. The last bunch of collabs and quickstrikes haven't sold that quick, they seemed to be produced in decent numbers. To be honest, I was kinda expecting the highs to sit for a little bit too. Who knows though!

Last edited:
If NDC gets them, they'll be available in bunches.....see: Beijing's, Cali's, Crawfish
I find that surprising. The last bunch of collabs and quickstrikes haven't sold that quick, they seemed to be produced in decent numbers. To be honest, I was kinda expecting the highs to sit for a little bit too. Who knows though!
I share the same sentiments with you guys - I def will stay strong and cop only on disco!

If NDC gets them, they'll be available in bunches.....see: Beijing's, Cali's, Crawfish
I was surprised by the beijings sitting honestly they were very dope but these aren't sitting that long compared to the other releases. And hoping the dudes that want a pair are able to get them!

If these sell out then it's simply bc of the colorway we all know I represents. The Crawfish and Beijing concepts, although not everyone's cup of tea, were dope shoes. Hell even a high quality material shoe like the quartersnacks sat.

Back
Top Bottom