2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just drove past one of my locals here in the 818 and saw 5 people camping........ :stoneface:
I'm not trying to start hype but i was pretty confused.

Yo, I know this is last minute but.. I haven't picked up any of the NEWER box highs and I'm considering those NL highs. How do they fit compared to Black/Gold boxes? Thanks fam.
they are TTS just about but they are snug. been that way since the future boxes.

anybody selling the NL highs at a discount? if not ill just scoop off nike with the ebates. made like 60 bucks off 2 jordan 6's and a pair of lebrons

they are TTS just about but they are snug. been that way since the future boxes.

anybody selling the NL highs at a discount? if not ill just scoop off nike with the ebates. made like 60 bucks off 2 jordan 6's and a pair of lebrons
But not Civilist snug...still paranoid about going with an 11 vs an 11.5.

UnDS for tonight. I've honestly never said this about SBs but I mighta shoulda half-sized up (or I guess full size since I'm a 12) on these. I can usually roll with 11.5, especially in older box eras, but these fools kinda tight. Dah well, they shall break in I'm sure.

I was able to scoop these from my local shop yesterday for 50$, there def on the snug side, just like the 510s. I recommend wearing thin socks with these, like dress socks.
it'll make up for space lost by the canvas toe box.

But not Civilist snug...still paranoid about going with an 11 vs an 11.5.
nah civilist are straight tight lol. most sbs ive gotten starting with the future box to now have just been snug. basically alittle more pressure around the end toe area, and i hate that, but Ill live. definitly not as comfortable as older sb's, but workable. I sized up tfrom 11 to 11.5 for the red sails last year and although those fit very comfortably, they feel or might i say they look a big too big. I dont think thats too much of a problem but id rather just get regular size and deal with the extra pressure.

Back
Top Bottom