2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I have a size 7 in my cart on NDC. Does anyone need it? because I already got my 6 and it just isn't leaving my cart so I might as well see if someone really needs it because it seems from ebay that there is a market for these but I'd rather not make a hassle for myself and pass these along to someone that needs them

Honestly I can't say whether or not I prefer the lows or highs aethestically. Unsure if the extra pink on the heel is good or bad... but all I can say with conviction is that I have too many highs compared to lows... so the lows won out.

$60 at some shops and that's the lowest you'll see so jump soon.
Thanks for the info man! Which shops? or is it just general skate shops? would definitely grab them for that price. I missed the Primitive sale for $50.

CYBER-MONDAY-Post.jpg

ended up getting a pair of the NL highs to rock out last minute and stocking the lows for a while. Thanks to @john00 coming thru with the info. you da man

Anyone know where I can find northen lights size 6.5? 

yeeeaaaaa it's kinda wrapped up at this point---just be patient; wait for pairs to pop up on ebay. I think it'll be a month or two tho before they drop back down anywhere close to retail. I see a BIN for 190 but I doubt they'll move at that price.

Back
Top Bottom