2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'll agree like most people said if u missed out on the NL dont worry yet. Most of these big shops extended their Black Friday sales. So once that is over they will release these. Went to BP today and I'm sure that's the reason why they "haven't received" their shipment yet..........

definitely one of the top releases this year

They are hideous I was just caught off guard by them on my IG seeing they release tomorrow at HR lol The only thing I can honestly say I like about them is how the stripes can be seen on the clear sole just looks good to me for whatever reason other than that definite No go for me.

maybe the laces should've been a solid color....like white laces to match the midsole....i dunno...i'm just reachin now lol

They look like test mule vehicles, when they have that pattern to break up the shape in pictures.

They are hideous I was just caught off guard by them on my IG seeing they release tomorrow at HR lol The only thing I can honestly say I like about them is how the stripes can be seen on the clear sole just looks good to me for whatever reason other than that definite No go for me.
It hurts!!!! It hurts the MINNNDDDDD!!!

Last edited:
How do releases like those stay under wraps when we've seen stuff for next year already?
I'd cop btw. For like $70 or less.

Last edited:
i just want to see nike pull some **** like this and turn it into a collaboration from some big name and see how it goes.

maybe the laces should've been a solid color....like white laces to match the midsole....i dunno...i'm just reachin now lol

It'd help a little but overall it'd still would be a mess. lol

If you knew crap like that was coming out would you really want to leak it? :lol:  I wouldn't. I'd let it drop, collect dust on shelves and sweep it under the rug like nothing happened.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom