2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dunk of the year

One of my all time favorite Bands.
One of my all time favorite Dunks.
Never cared for the band but these are some of my favorite shoes ever.  I like them so much I bought a pair of 11.5s and squeeze my fat feet inside of them.

Last edited:
Does anyone foresee Nike restocking the NL Highs in the future? I'm still tryna cop a size 6 for the gf and I'm not tryna pay resell :frown:

Fuuuu.....

every pic of these makes me want to buy a pair. Cannot find that sz 13 for 150 tho. And been buying too many shoes anyway.
fight the temptation...i know i am

i have too many black dunks...they do look fresh doeeeee

buckled down and signed up with Kixify to buy a pair of somps they had at a good price, i couldnt take it any longer..those belong in my collection.

i've seen a few people rep the site on here so im hoping it'll be a smooth transaction. #FingersCrossed

buckled down and signed up with Kixify to buy a pair of somps they had at a good price, i couldnt take it any longer..those belong in my collection.

i've seen a few people rep the site on here so im hoping it'll be a smooth transaction. #FingersCrossed
what size

Yeah someone posted those up in here and I put them up on the Kixify IG. Couple other Kixify employees in here and we all rep it. Just be smart, as with all online marketplaces, and you'll be just fine. IIRC that seller had 100% feedback so you should be straight!

Trying to hold out on salt stains until they go on sale or are able to be used with a code. Might go for AGs this week.

Back
Top Bottom