2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My bad b.

On topic: NDC is reporting sizes 7-12/13/14 for the Dazzle joints tomorrow, but only have 7-12 (no 10.5 or 11.5) and 13 loaded at the moment.
Haha no worries. My homie who is a manager at the shop told me he got some sales from the NT clan so the more the merrier! But they're running out of sizes, I believe.

I'm on the fence with BHM 2015.

Execution wise everything is on spot for a cop... but a couple things holding me back.

1) I told myself I would cut back on shoes
2) The laces... although those can be easily switched out.

We'll see.

Hate to do it, but anyone who order the NL high from SPoT yesterday got a tracking # yet?

They rarely take this long and I know they over sold on RD...

Last edited by a moderator:

I can't stop staring at my feet. Love these.

Last edited:

I got a good amount of black on only one of my shoes, not mad but was hoping for more salt.

On another note I have a few shoes and have run out of space on the floor and closet. What kinds of shoe racks do you guys use?

How do you guys feel about rope laces on dunks? I needed some black laces so I threw these on. I like em' a few recent drops been coming with them anyway. Another question do you guys like dunks because they're usually loud colors? Just asking because those 2015 bhm dunks look dope to me.

Edit. Lol Those bhm's come with rope laces too I guess.
Ice, I'm a big fan of rope laces on dunks. I say if it looks good, run it! The execution of them on your dunk looks great and does the shoe credit. Good show!

Wish I had a pair of those "rain boots". I had to go with these for Storm-ageddon 2014.

I need to find these as well. Been looking for a 13, but can't seem to ever come across a pair.

Those, and the Kenny Powers. ugh.

Also, info on the jeans?
glasses.gif

I'm on the fence with BHM 2015.

Execution wise everything is on spot for a cop... but a couple things holding me back.

1) I told myself I would cut back on shoes

2) The laces... although those can be easily switched out.

We'll see.

Those couple of things don't look like serious things lol, you'll be copping. I'm sure of it.

I'm copping for sure.

Side note: Dazzles are looking better and better with every official photo, still not pulling the trigger on those. Might hold off on sneakers until the BHMs & Kobe Xs.

Back
Top Bottom