2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Good thing then that I dont absolutely have to have the highs! :lol:
LMs were whole different story. These dont even compare to LMs.
oh they don't compare at all.. I agree.. just reminded me of how comfortable people are now paying more than I did for my pairs.. and I got some crap for what I spent.. but I got mine. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Today

Yesterday

Got my Salt Stains from Tactics today...wish the toe boxes were a bit "saltier", but for $85 I'm not complaining...quality is awesome:

oh they don't compare at all.. I agree.. just reminded me of how comfortable people are now paying more than I did for my pairs.. and I got some crap for what I spent.. but I got mine. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

True! I don't have both colors in the LMs but Ive been definitely thinking about buying the other color lately. So I definitely know what you mean. :smh:

If I had to guess, Premier will either use:

/nike-sb-dunk-high-premium-dazzle

or

/nike-sb-dunk-high-premium-dazzle-camo

on the Select site tomorrow morning.

$20 over retail to be able to sleep in and get 'em early?

Worth it.
well.. not early..
$130 + $10 to ship. it pays to be a kind person.

I'll post this again...

How To MakeSomeRice

1) Search state by state on Craigslist (takes forever, but deals are out there).

2) Try and buy from resellers who live in areas without sales tax (if they paid $150 flat for some shoes, they'll more often than not sell them to you for a lower price) - same goes for eBay.

3) Don't be afraid to text a stranger, and be polite.. for example:
"hi my name is @robinthicke and I'm inquiring about (insert shoe name). Do you still have the size X for sale?" (ask if they're willing to ship.. not everyone will, but if you are polite and come with a reasonable offer you may be able to change their mind).
In some cases, this person could become a friend and/or resource for future releases - so pay it forward, fam!

4) ALWAYS request a detailed PayPal Invoice.. ALWAYS.. and don't get frustrated if you have to walk the seller through the process of setting up the invoice. Ask for Shoe Name (not nickname), Size, Style Code, and Color of shoe to be included in the invoice description. Double boxing should be noted on the PayPal Invoice as well.

(most of this is common sense for you, fam.. but some may not know)

Did they do a cover of it too? I remember the Lemonheads version being pretty popular in the early 90s.

bots going at the size 12 when the timer stopped. gave it a second and it instantly added to cart... if you trying on ndc, keep trying. 

Back
Top Bottom