2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man **$#! People on ebay. My DS NIB high Hairs just came in and they are blatantly not DS. They have someones goddamn socks stuffed in the toes. There are some creases and the bottoms are hella dirty.

Man that's bad business :smh: Did you check out their review ratings before purchase?

Yea they both glow.
ik49VlPshlPIz.gif

Man that's bad business :smh: Did you check out their review ratings before purchase?
yeah he has 100 percent positive feedback with a grit of sales. Ive just had turrible luck lately on the bay. Not horrible shape but far cry from DS. Ima have to send them back.

yeah he has 100 percent positive feedback with a grit of sales. Ive just had turrible luck lately on the bay. Not horrible shape but far cry from DS. Ima have to send them back.

I don't blame you bro. Good shape or not a lie is a lie. You paid for a DS pair of shoes you should receive a DS pair of shoes.

isco isco awww.. my first pair of dunks.. do those glow in the dark? [emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]127825[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]

been with the in laws for Christmas break. wearing my grey UCS and black LMs (keeping the black UCS on ice this year). can't wait to open my Christmas present- the diamond lows. my wife let me take the one picture and then hid them from me, hahaha.

Thanks for editing my post.

No problem bruh [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

Anyone in Boston and feeling giving for the season pm me

Thanks for editing my post.

No problem bruh [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

Anyone in Boston and feeling giving for the season pm me

Nah B I got everyone I could convince to come with me to put a ticket in for me haha

Edit: @Sipy [emoji]128064[/emoji] [emoji]128064[/emoji] [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
If I want any shoes let alone SB's for Xmas then I'll have to gift em myself. Oh well you want something done right do it yourself.

@mrnonchalant Happens to all of us. @makesomerice reposted a great guide of his to disputing issues like this a while back...search for it when I'm not in the supermarket.

Just copped disposables for 77 shipped. Love it, love hot pink and the toe accent does it for me.

Learned a lot from this thread even if I always haven't had the most to contribute. Apologies if I offended anyone with the request.

Last edited:
davesanders davesanders
How To MakeSomeRice

1) Search state by state on Craigslist (takes forever, but deals are out there).

2) Try and buy from resellers who live in areas without sales tax (if they paid $150 flat for some shoes, they'll more often than not sell them to you for a lower price) - same goes for eBay.

3) Don't be afraid to text a stranger, and be polite.. for example:
"hi my name is @robinthicke and I'm inquiring about (insert shoe name). Do you still have the size X for sale?" (ask if they're willing to ship.. not everyone will, but if you are polite and come with a reasonable offer you may be able to change their mind).
In some cases, this person could become a friend and/or resource for future releases - so pay it forward, fam!

4) ALWAYS request a detailed PayPal Invoice.. ALWAYS.. and don't get frustrated if you have to walk the seller through the process of setting up the invoice. Ask for Shoe Name (not nickname), Size, Style Code, and Color of shoe to be included in the invoice description. Double boxing should be noted on the PayPal Invoice as well.

(most of this is common sense for you, fam.. but some may not know)

isco isco awww.. my first pair of dunks.. do those glow in the dark? [emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]127825[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]

lol ..u kno what rice??? the unbranded paparazzis have grown on me..I want

and I just noticed krazysb got the ostriches today as well..what are the odds that 2 ppl on the board cop the same SBs from 2003??? lol

are those DS or nah??

I usually cop a pair of SBs for christmas but I haven't made a decision yet...hopefully by new years...a late present from santa
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Christmas time I generally end up giving more than I receive. But BONUS time is when I'll be on the hunt for a pair of preme blazers

Back
Top Bottom